Monday, June 29, 2009

THIS IS A TOTALLY RANDOM POST

juz p0pped int0 my mind so i decided 2 bl0g abt it,since its dumb=D

c0z im sitting at the dining table & facing the fr0nt do0r,so im in full view of the size of the bars or wadever u call it, the do0r de gaps..

c0z everytime we let buns run ar0und the h0use crazily,we cl0se the wo0den do0r so she w0nt escape 0utta de h0use

but lo0king at the metal do0r,i realise we dun haf much 2 w0rrie ab0ut

cuz buns is pr0bably to0 fat 2 squeeze thr0ugh the gaps-.-

l0ve her th0(:
fat & dumb lo0king..she looks like a dog^^
but trust me,she's smart & she's WAAAAAAAAAAY cute

to0 bad she always tries 2 scare me by running after me/t0wards me
den i'll think she wanna attack me & scream & run away

& when i wanna stroke her SHE runs away-.-

weird relati0nship i haf wif buns=p

No comments: