Tuesday, June 23, 2009

well 2day was a funny day^^

early morning tony called pretending 2 be from rp,telling me dun haf scho0l
dumb thing he did c0z:
1stly-he called me using his ph0ne,i gt caller ID saw his name b4 i picked up
2ndly-rp dun call de wad
3rdly-where g0t inf0rm so late 1 anyway

hahas told my mom & she had a good laugh
told pam & she oso laughed
tony aaron & ch oso laughed hahas
in a nutshell:tony is dumb=p

& after scho0l pam & i went kfc..& she sh0wed me some unglam pics of me..laughed my ass off^^ really unglam & sometimes really dumb=p like my sitting on the railing in the lift

& pamela always gets super high when she talks ab0ut my marriage..HAHA she dat time say until so happy she wanna be my fl0wer girl
den 2day say she wanna put all my unglam pics & show as slide show on my wedding-.- dumb girl HAHA
WAIT TILL I GT BF 1ST LA HAHA she kuku 1=p

little things made my day^^

& my d0g is caring,but spoilt the caring image i had of him after he kept saying i scold him d0g..i didnt..i called him my dog=(
hahas^^ my dog rocks=p

No comments: