Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hellos^^

2 start 0ff,i shall happily tell u all dat i am SERIOUSLY contemplating 2 see a d0ctor 4 my st0mach,like finally^^
dun gimme dat -.- face,i cant help it if i dun wanna queue up at the polyclinic
but pam ask me 2 g0 silvercross
so shall g0 there so0n^^

my st0mach started having pr0blems since sem2,on & off,but quite regularly..& yesterday i had stomach pr0blems since the start of scho0l,& it hurt all the way till nite,till when i sleep,& the pain was swinging from pain to extreme pain den back 2 pain & den extreme pain & den......yea u get the idea~

& when i went 2 bed it was still hurting
& when i w0ke up 2day,it wasn't feeling go0d either, & it 0ni g0t w0rse as the day unf0lded..=(
it g0t bad till like yesterday..& lemme tell u the feeling sucks

i really cannot stand it & i keep on wanna cry but den didnt..even sh0uted & laughed like n0rmal but the pain was there thr0ugh0ut..

*ps: johnathon is my d0g!! *grins*
l0ng story there hahas but im a nice girl!! ^^
unf0rtunately it caused a scandal in my m0nday class AS WELL

thus far,oni my tuesday & friday class i haf n0 scandal..oh g0sh=( dats SAD 3 0utta 5 days of scandals..haix=(

walking h0me 2day i kept telling myself "my st0mach is ok my st0mach is fine"
chanting chanting chanting it 2 myself all the way back h0me h0ping 2 take my mind off the pain & 2 deceive myself dat i AM fine..positive thinking ma..unfortunately the pain was too bad so it didn't mask the pain

& i really wanted 2 cry but den i was afraid dat when i cry i w0uld cause the pain 2 be w0rse or something..haix=(

y my st0mach liddat? help me please=(

No comments: