Thursday, June 4, 2009

i wanna scream at the t0p of my v0ice
IM B0RED!! HELL0?! IM B0RED!!

haix but wh0 cares? every1 seems so busy these few days=(
plus..its 2 weeks 0f h0lidays but n0thing much g0ing on..n0 unit 0utings?
i dunn0 lehz
oni s0 far g0t 1 w55m 0uting
& im really apprehensive dat last minute there's g0nna b l0tsa pe0ple n0t turning up & everything
i dunn0,it seems so natural dat it'd be a fl0p,c0z i was the 1 wh0 suggested it

somem0re s0me1 say dat his frenz say g0ing ecp is lame
haix
talk ab0ut dampening my mo0d
n0t dat he meant 2,but den still..

ARGH
I FEEL LIKE BURSTING ALREADY LA
i myself feel like n0t g0ing even th0ugh i super l0ve cycling at east coast
the resp0nse is s0 bad

& besides
its n0t like im even cl0se 2 my classmates

like hello,would any1 even wanna talk 2 me etc? i dunn0 la!!
mayb im trying to0 hard
wh0 said rp was meant 2 b0nd?
fr0m wad i pers0nally experienced,rp is where u make frenz,u get super cl0se,h0ls in dat sem u g0 0ut,h0ls after dat sem is 4 u all 2 revert back 2 acquaintances
seri0usly la,dats wad i feel
during the semester,we cl0se like crazy,den after dat,instantly n0 more contact
heartbreaking la seri0usly

i was h0ping these h0ls would be fun etc
seems like i pinned my h0pes to0 high
they dr0pped

cranky these few days
i w0nder juz wad is wr0ng wif me

em0tion 0verl0ad
its been say,half a m0nth, ab0ut there la,gif or take a few days
im still tryin n0t 2 think ab0ut it but s0metimes really cant help it la

i wish i were a kid again

No comments: