Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2day met the 3 idi0ts again & went 2 scho0l wif them^^

after scho0l pam wanted 2 g0 eat so i called her after my 6p ended..den c0z internet was d0wn c0z of ut,so i c0uldnt msn la..den she answered & whispered urgently 2 me "6p 6p talk 2 u later"
den CLEVER ME heard wr0ngly..i heard it as "ut ut talk 2 u later"
so i faster 'orh' den kup la..den after dat i sms t0ny say she gt ut so muz wait 4 her..th0 i kept w0ndering why she gt ut when she didnt menti0n it in the m0rning..

den after awhile she call me..made me SOOOOOO curious..how come she can call during her ut 1?!
in the end its c0z i hear wr0ng-.-
aaronn t0ny & pam laughed at me=(
pamela & t0ny say i g0ngg0ng 1=(

den went 2 eat at n0rthpoint wif them^^ aaron didn't eat..
pam & i ate d0ry fish^^ juz keep swimming juz keep swimming juz keep swimming swimming swimming~
HAHA finding nemo de dory sing de..
g0ing h0me 4 dinner s0memore..was s0 bl0ated i c0uldnt finish my fo0d of course=P

read 0n the newspaper ab0ut some beach in pungg0l where its nice etc etc..the newspaper g0t pics & w0ah it IS nice..however little ppl n0e abt it..& its hard 2 find i guess
4 simple picnic wif frenz etc..waah..makes me so feel like g0ing

i can juz imagine:
PEACEFUL [0h man i s0 need peace in this dumb scho0l whirlwind]
the waves de sound splash splash splash
the beach n0t dirty at all
nice sand or wadever 2 walk on
comfy oversized tshirt wif comfy sh0rts & bright vibrant yell0w flip fl0ps
nice picnicbasket wif h0memade sandwiches inside it
nice c0ld drink
stressfree envir0nment,can destress
can play 2 my hearts c0ntent

lemme now add in anticlimax
wif aar0n t0ny & ch & pamela
ok pamela is seri0usly ok la,i mean she's my bestie!! & she see me unglam until dun wanna see already l0r i think=p & m0re fun wif her anyway
bt aaron tony & ch?!
i can imagine aaron chiding us 4 playing to0 far fr0m the beach,or eating to0 much 0r being to0 n0isy etc
i can imagine ch eating quietly by himself,paiseh paiseh 1
i can imagine t0ny laughing at pamela & i,& making dumb comments when we unglam

HAHA
but all in all,i really love the pe0ple i g0 scho0l wif..aww~ hahas^^

No comments: