Saturday, June 13, 2009

hahas emily same bl0gskin as me..hahahas^^
pr0ves i haf go0d taste *winks*
HAHA=P

anyway because her bl0gskin is the same as mine,when i went 2 her bl0g i th0ught my lapt0p went crazy c0z i th0ught it sh0wed my blog..scared me..den scr0ll down den i realised dat its emily's bl0g hahas^^

i haf go0d taste!! *grins*

hahas i was thinking of my w45j class,yesterday sec scho0l 2day w45j 2morrow w16a? hahas w16a i think on a regular basis 0k! hahas really miss w16aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa=(

anyway~ i was thinking ab0ut w45j,adventure learning etc etc hahahahas..c0z recently went 2 read my 0lder posts when i sem1 dat time..aww hahas i miss s0ffie!! hahas rand0m..o.0 i remember i used 2 declare "soffie is MINE!!" & fight wif le0nard 0ver soffie HAHA^^
& 0nce when i was struggling wif the pr0blem statement s0ffie c0me & patpat my head & teach me hahas^^
& weilun os0,always cheering me up,wif als0n & kalai & y0landa & huimin hahas^^
& le0nard always playing game 0r kajia0ing me hahas
& azizi shawn alex terence johanes wif their muay thai in class
& all the CS in class-.- hahas=p
hahas seri0usly i d0 miss s0me of the times,especially when i cry in class & every1 w0uld reassure me dat its 0k & everything


aww w45j i miss u all=( th0 u all dun read my bl0g but i dun care!! year1sem1 was fabul0us wif u all 2 share it wif me^^
i h0pe i shall b in the same class as le0nard/s0ffie next sem!! i sure miss them!!

No comments: