Friday, June 26, 2009

yay dis is my 300th p0st!! wh00ts! *celebrates wif champange*
HAHAHAHAHA im kidding ab0ut the champange=p
anyway~

2day was my rdna m0dule^^
my teammates consisted 0f:
yuhan [HE CAME!! heehee]
wanfu
clark [he betrayed his team & j0ined 0urs=P]
kenneth
ME! [r0se am0ng the th0rns^^]

thr0ugh0ut the day they guys haf really been suaning me..in fact i kicked yuhan when i went 0utta de lab=P suzie saw den she sh0cked..o.0
hahahas^^

but seri0usly i was quite hurt by them at the fact dat they kept talking am0ngst themselves & didnt include me in..yea=(
& den i g0t an0ther scandal-.-

& den after scho0l i s0rta burst 0ut siaa...im super de duper s0rrie lehz i really didnt mean it..=( its really n0t 0ver the answers thing..its juz dat i really felt left 0ut..

in the end yuhan say he w0nt kajiao me..n0w i feel weird dat he dun kajiao me=( please please please kajia0 me la HAHA

i feel its quite funny sia..i can juz tell my classmates
"aw u n0e i l0ve u riite"
or
"i miss ur crap"
etc etc

hahas c0z really la,i juz wanna be real l0r..i dun wanna be afraid 0f wad pe0ple will think etc,wh0 cares? so,
my dearest w55m classmates/teammates
i REALLY REALLY REALLY l0ve u all,n0 matter wad(:
seri0usly i really enj0y my time wif this class & de ppl..like lunch 2day,they kept 'pushing' me here & there,im n0t a piece of meat!! HAHA
i l0ve u all all the same(:

yuhan please be back 2 n0rmal luh=( u nt crappy nt like u,ur crap always make me wanna whack u & wanna laugh sia^^

No comments: