Tuesday, June 2, 2009

dis post is specially c0z of some1 called YUHAN

HAHA b4 u all start w0ndering y im bl0gging specially c0z of a guy,lemme tell u la,he's my self pr0claimed didi^^ [as in i myself say he's my didi but he denies it all the time]

so anyway i was 0nline at nite den he c0me & kajiao me-.- [he c0me & kajiao me ab0ut an0ther guy in class wh0 he claims is my scandal]

list of my class "scandals" [only by clark,yuhan & me HAHA,i pity en0ch the m0st c0z he never j0in in yet he kena in the scandals=p but he dunn0,so ign0rance is bliss]

according 2 clark,my scandal is:yuhan

acc0rding 2 yuhan,my scandal is:clark & en0ch

acc0rding 2 ME,yuhan's scandal is:clark & en0ch [exact same pe0ple he say is MY scandal=p]

after dat he changed his msn nick 2 s0mething i shall n0t say,den g0 & online offline online offline..still dare tell me al0t of pe0ple n0e liao,at least 150

GO0DNESS!! i had 2 call him k0rk0r 2 make him st0p..omg degrading

hahas anyway,dats all i wanted 2 bl0g ab0ut..

H0W C0ME I GT S0 MANY SCANDALS 1?! UNFAIR!! 3 pe0ple in dis class sia..omg=(

No comments: