Monday, June 15, 2009

waah 2day i tried 2 on my lapt0p den 4 s0me reas0n it c0uldn't g0 2 the login page..man!! freaked me 0ut & i g0t super w0rried c0z muz study 4 microbi0 ut,& i haven even opened any of the 6ps yet=(

BUT MY LAPTOP COULDN'T ON!!
so i off-ed it,to0k out the battery,prayed a super short prayer [& when i mean short i mean REAL short]
& den tried 2 on it again..

OH MY GOD!! CAN!! *whew*

happy!! hahas thank God man!!^^

i already plan already l0r..if cannot i sms either suzie/clark/ben/binglong 2 send me the 6ps thru email den i open using the big 0ld com..now thinking ab0ut it the old com pr0bably cant open them anyway c0z its too 0ld=( hahas i w0nder who w0uld haf replied me 1st HAHA^^

den g0 online le i saw 23 unread emails..

o.0 TWENTY THREE?! made me s0 happy c0z i l0ve receiving emails^^
den in the end its facebo0k de..haixhaix=( hahas^^

& rp database de=( haixhaix=(
pe0ple PLEASE update the database & send it back if u havent=(

oh. & school h0ls ending. last day 2day.


side note:

WELC0ME JOANNE!!^^

No comments: