Friday, June 12, 2009

thursday le=( scho0l h0lidays g0nna end already=( th0 i've been d0ing absolutely n0thing but r0tting at h0me,wif some days g0ing 0ut etc..like 0ut wif pam, class 0uting, inf0rmal cg etc..but n0 w16a 0uting=( miss u all=( especially the silly 0nes^^

anyway~ 2day was my r0tting at h0me day [again-.-] den s0 i went 2 find my sec0ndary scho0l de music file! hahas^^
i was in singing elective last time ok? hahas dun believe? [yes i n0e its hard 2 believe,1 year oni anyway^^] s0 i went 2 find my music file & f0und it!! & as i browsed thr0ugh the s0ngs, g0t the nostalgic feeling..issit phrased c0rrectly?o.0 i dunn0,but anyway u get the idea^^

den i lo0k thru the s0ngs i used 2 sing, the yishun ch0ral festival 0nes,the scho0l ones..hahas^^ i really really really really really super super super like s0me of the s0ngs..like seri0usly
especially th0se sung at the yishun ch0ral festi hahas^^ i dun haf 1 0f the s0ng i like al0t th0=(

hahas s0 while i was r0tting ar0und at h0me,i was humming 2 myself & d0ing the 0ld w0man thing^^ the 想当年~ kinda thing..hahahas^^ thinking 0f the beautiful sec0ndary scho0l years..HAHA seri0usly makes me feel 0ld HAHA^^

i will never regret my sec1 year because my sec1 year was full of activities hahas^^ sec1 oni ma studies nt DAT hard,th0 i seri0usly cmi in my studies,never managed 2 beat my sis in any subject b4 hahas..i used 2 get quite d0wn c0z EVERYTIME wif0ut fail my sis would do better den me..but den after i f0und my ccas i felt much better^^

like my bel0ved athletics c0ach wh0 w0uld ALWAYS tell us dat we c0uld do much better,despite the fact dat we ALWAYS pr0test ab0ut the w0rkouts he gif us,ALWAYS bargain wif him..hahas he was the best~ seri0usly i mean it,n0 j0ke

hahas i still remember he 0nce g0t angry wif us [like finally] & st0pped c0aching us & we g0t this h0rrible c0ach wh0 "tortured" me by making me run different workouts from the 0thers=( hahas but ah well i cant run fast so i guess dats the reas0n 4 the l0ng distance hahas..im 0utta shape n0w th0^^ after dat he came back th0^^ when we did l0ng distance running he would always run after us & "encourage" us..we always f0und him naggy & always tried 2 run away fr0m him when he did dat..thank God he w0uld pester 0thers as well..if n0t confirm die hahas^^

& like the female wushu c0ach^^ hahas to0 bad la i dun exactly l0ve the male 1? hahas the female 1 sch0lded me the 1st training she had wif us,& man h0w ir0nic,dat was wad made me continue,& she is a great c0ach..she lemme learn the cudgel s0memore!! happy!! hahas^^ lucky n0t the spear,c0z its heavier,& i c0uldnt carry it properly dats y she changed me 2 cudgel^^ & i l0ve it hahas^^

singing elective uhh..i guess the thing i enj0yed the m0st would be the singing itself HAHA..i didn't exactly like the teacher dat much c0z he expected the singing elective pe0ple 2 c0me juz c0z he said s0,even th0 we didn't sign up in ch0ir etc..s0me ppl even had parents c0me & den after dat den he let them g0..but i like singing hahas & the s0ngs r NICEEEE~ heehee

0kies dis is such a rand0m p0st..o.0

i seri0usly miss my athletics c0ach th0..hahas mayb c0z 'bully' him to0 much le la..he was a great c0ach^^ i wish he w0uld c0me c0ach rp..den mayb might get 2 see him running ar0und scho0l hahas^^ terence say mayb sia!! i wish i wish^^

& i haf 2 d0 the dumb rj 4 the h0me team academy thing plus i haf 2 skip my wednesday class c0z the ttsh t0ur is 0n wednesday-.- i th0ught after scho0l..dumb me 4g0t 2 see pr0perly..hmph..angry wif myself sia!!=(

No comments: