Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jesus l0ves me this i n0e
for the bible tells me s0
little 0nes 2 Him bel0ng
they are weak but HE IS STR0NG :D

YES JESUS LOVES ME!
YES JESUS LOVES ME!
YES JESUS LOVES ME!
FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!

heehee l0ve this s0ng,plus this s0ng has been stuck in my head the wh0le of this week..hahas everytime im d0wn etc,like the pr0blem statement giving me stress etc,i'll walk 0ut of class & softly sing/hum it 2 myself^^ if n0t i'll juz sing it inside my head^^
it calms me d0wn^^

anyway yesterday dinnered wif pam at suki..l0ng time never g0 there..but pam p0wer,b4 dat she sakae buffet-ed wif bernard 4 lunch,den after dat still can dinner wif me..oh my gosh la!! hahas^^ pam is a piggie=p she always says IM the pig..im n0t ok=( HAHA but it was fun dinnering wif her,plus i went 2 find her when she buffet-ing so g0t 2 see bernard as well..hahahahas he's changed s0 much since sec1^^

c0z yesterday module was chem,so after scho0l ben say walk 2gether 0utta scho0l la..i walk till the 169 busstop den he walk by himself after dat la,den he g0 rush me when i packing my bag happily-.- den after i pack i g0 fill water,c0me back his fren called him den he TALK TALK TALK den i g0 play wif plug..even my another classmate ask me whether im b0red l0r..BEN'S FAULT somemore he say i slow..HAHA

den he yesterday say he act nerd-.- dumbdumb la he=p den walk walk walk 2 bus stop liao den he pei me wait 4 bus,which came super super fast^^ den after dat he walk by himself back home HAHA
HE STAY NEAR SCHOOL OK! STILL ALWAYS LATE!!=P

yesterday was a fun day^^

& i kicked yuhan on thursday..HAHA^^ so shi0k=p

No comments: