Thursday, June 4, 2009

heehee went eatzi,yishun de safra 2 celebrate my sis de bdae
we always "celebrate" by g0ing 2 a restaurant den eat..
juz liddat..so sad riite=(

anyway~
my dad was j0king dat he w0uld leave after the meal s0 he dun need 2 pay [he always crack the same kinda j0ke 1 lehz-.-]
den my sis & i were juz listening & saying he leave his card can already etc
den suddenly from the corner
my mom wh0 was quite quiet all this while suddenly say, super innocently :
"oh sh0uld use hand hor"
HAHA it was SUPER dumb..my mom was eating chicken den she was trying 2 cut the chicken den in the end she opted 2 use hand..she like in her 0wn w0rld sia juz n0w!!
HER TIMING ALWAYS VERY WEIRD 1 LEHZ!! HAHA^^

ya l0r..my mom super cute 1 luh,blur blur 1,somem0re she g0t dro0py eyes den lo0k so funny=p
pe0ple say i lo0k like her,i dun mind sia!! she's g0t a very c0mical lo0k^^ & friendly^^
unfortunately i think i juz lo0k abit like her, to0 bad n0t the same in the friendliness & the comicaliness [is there such a word?]

& oh did i menti0n my mom is trying 2 learn 2 use computer? she went 4 classes & dat day she sat infr0nt of the com wif all her n0tes & den she t0ld me she wanted 2 g0 2 my d0cuments..den after dat she g0 lia0 den she was wondering how 2 g0 2 internet..thru my d0cuments

HAHA funny la she=p

No comments: