Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OH MY G0D PE0PLE!! GUYS U W0NT BELIEVE THIS!! [okies applies 2 gals as well its juz slang]

U WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT!

my materials science ut grade juz g0t 0ut & I G0T AN A!! OH MY GOD!!MY 1ST A IN THIS SEMESTER!! EVER!! 0MG!!
kept on screaing OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
...by myself
c0z im al0ne at h0me so i was screaming my head off.........by myself

buns muz haf freaked 0ut man..[buns is the rabbit in my h0use^^] c0z suddenly 1 weird girl screaming in the living ro0m..ah well~ she's pr0bably used 2 it=p

0mg im so happy!! HAHA^^

t0ld yuhan he say he happy 4 me lalala^^ DEN AFTER DAT PR0CEEDED 2 KAJIA0 ME!! UNFAIR!! HAHA^^ always liddat 1 l0r he..YUHAN U SUCK!! =P [u n0e im kidding riite DIDI?^^]

heehee^^

oh 2day went 2 the home team academy thing..heehee was fun but super tired c0z l0ng time never wake up so early already lehz=(

after dat chit chat at trcc de cafe wif lianjie & tings c0z we 3 went there 2gether 2 the hmoe team academy thing
was talking ab0ut some rand0m stuff as well as s0me cl0se 2 the heart stuff..0kies simply saying..ab0ut something which happened quite recently

U N0E WAD?! was msning wif my fren den he was g0ing offline den he say he was g0ing offline..den after which he added a "u must take care"
omg wah lau! scared the hell 0utta me! made me so kan-cheong la! this is such a sensitive t0pic..pe0ple PLEASE dun say stuff liddat 2 me 0kies? or suddenly say stuff like "eh thanks really appreciate u!" [ok i n0e this is rare] bec0z its g0nna scare the hell 0utta me!!
hahas bt i n0e my fren didn't mean 2 scare me hahahahahas^^

ah well~ anyway~
i was sleeping 2day den suddenly wake up..c0ld=( no w0nder c0z my blanket wasn't c0vering me^^ s0 i c0ver myself wif my blanket neat neat den curl up & sleep again..i n0e its rand0m but..yea its rand0m..im a rand0m girl wad^^

No comments: