Monday, June 15, 2009

i juz had some durian!! omg!! i noe i noe,u're salivating away HAHA aww to0 bad~ hahas
anyway~ it reminded me of the time when i ate durian wif pamela at ch0ng pang..HAHA
al0ng wif our chicken/pork ch0p
hahahas^^
& the best thing?
we were g0ing home 4 dinner after 0ur fo0d^^

if i dun remember wr0ngly it was 2 durians..yups..to0 bad,hit me if im wr0ng but i think the 0ni 1 wh0 noes w0uld b pam c0z i dun think i bl0gged the number of durians up^^ so oni pam can hit me=P & i'll definitely hit back^^

ah it was l0ng ag0! last year 2 be exact..but i dun remember when since im a huge fan of sh0rt hair heehee^^ always drag pamela 2 pei me 1^^(poor her) s0 while im happily getting my haircut she'll be sitting next 2 me trying 2 entertain herself,taking unglam pics 0f me,& talking 2 me n0nsensical stuff,noeing i cant hit her c0z im having my haircut s0 she ask till very happy..dumbdumb pam=p

& my dad is saying the same 0ld joke again everytime i say i wanna eat-.-
he's been saying the same j0ke since goodness noes when man! n0t updated 1 his j0kes-.-
0h well,i can't gif him the sian dia0 face if n0t later he expl0de or something & refuse 2 buy me my nicenice dinner^^


& its 7:38 & i haven studied 4 micr0bio..totally no mo0d=(

No comments: