Monday, June 8, 2009

warning:l0ng p0st ahead

yesterday had my w55m class 0uting!
& yes,it the number 0f pe0ple were pathetic! [well i t0ld ya s0=(]

actually the total number 0f pe0ple already n0t al0t,ar0und 8 oni..which means including candy clark & yuhan,but den candy c0uldn't make it,clark high fever,yuhan was n0t c0nfirmed & in the end he c0uldn't make it os0

s0 it was oni 5 of us-.-
suzie enoch wanfu kelvin and me
yea

hahas pathetic rite? but i had super l0ts of fun!!^^
we met at 12,den subsequently m0st were late,den after dat went 2 ntuc 2 buy drinks,den after dat we decided 2 take mrt..den after dat we decided 2 take the circle line 2 paya lebar!! green line ma..den we went 2 bishan 2 take..oni 2 realise dat....................................
it wasn't c0mpleted yet-.- oni abit complete,so we took 2 serangoon den chane 2 purple line den take 2 dhoby den change 2 red line den take 1 stop 2 city hall THEN FINALLY change 2 green line 2 g0 bedok

after dat when we reached bedok we didn't really n0e wad bus 2 take,lo0k here lo0k there in the end enoch g0 ask den we went 2 take 401

finally reached ecp but we wanted 2 walk 2 the bicycle sh0p but the bus st0p was far fr0m there so we walked there,super h0t super tiring
st0pped 4 a sh0rt rest at the t0ilet & den continued 0ur walk..finally reached!! sat d0wn 2 haf NICENICE lunch co0ked by suzie^^ heehee i was supposed 2 do sausage & crabmeat but..heh heh th0se wh0 n0e my h0me ec st0ry..*winks*
so in the end suzie did all the fo0d,i juz buy utensils^^

after dat they play blackjack & the l0ser 4 each r0und muz cho0se truth or dare..i protest like crazy l0r=(
WAH AFTER 5 R0UNDS I HAVEN KENA I S0 HAPPY I DUN WANNA PLAY BUT N0! they say muz play till i kena=( den at the 6th r0und i kena,truth,the question was easy^^ [thank goodness]

den after dat,WE WENT CYCLING!! WH0OTS!! heehee^^ all 5 of us cycled,all the way 2 bedok jetty where we rest awhile,super tired already sia but den dat enoch la! dunn0 where he gets his energy fr0m,still wanna cycle & c0z i os0 wanna cycle,bedok jetty n0thing much 1,den s0 cycled on,till the place where i cycle wif pam b4,where she st0p 2 play wif leaves-.- while tony went 2 find his classmates wakaka^^

wah i really sh0uldn't haf cycled wif him l0r!! HE CYCLE S0 FAST!! somemore he keep waiting 4 me 2 catch up..make me feel guilty..if n0t he w0uld haf cycled so much further already..o0

after dat turned back 2 g0 back 2 bedok jetty,den met the rest 0f them & cycled back 2 return bikes

omg TIRED!! my legs cmi & my butt hurts like hell n0w ok=( b0ught water..omg S0 NICE!! was so thirsty=(

so after dat we went 2 the beach there 2 sit sit chat chat..nicenice,al0t of ppl flying kites & the wind is super de duper refreshing!!^^ sat at the r0ck r0ck place there,super l0vely!! talk talk already den pics=( i dun like having my picture taken=(

s0 den after dat we decided 2 head 0ff,so went 2 take bus back 2 yi0chukang den g0 eat s0mewhere,den we eventually g0t off at khatib while enoch went h0me

den eat finish already we wander ar0und,wanfu needed 2 buy fo0d 4 his br0ther so we pei him,after dat we were walking den i was smsing,wanfu infr0nt of me,suzie & kelvin behind me

den i look up,wanfu smiling at me..weird? C0Z HE SAW A COCKROACH FLYING INFR0NT OF HIM!! & he still can tell me..AHH!! den saw it so ran off^^ suzie os0 ran off,the 2 GENTLEMEN didn't d0 anything except laugh at us-.- so mean riite?

after dat mrt-ed back 2 yishun & wait 4 my mom

waah my st0mach hurt like crazy yesterday nite la!! like after reaching yi0chukang my st0mach started hurting..th0se wh0 n0e my st0mach pr0blems sh0uld understand wad im talking ab0ut^^ since sem2 i had this pr0blem,den its on off on off till n0w..doc says its stress,every1's asking me 2 see an0ther doctor=P i dun think its stress either

but den my st0mach hurt like super crazy & all dat..man pain until wanna cry..seri0usly my st0mach always liddat 1 l0r=(

& my st0mach hurts n0w so BYE!=)

No comments: