Thursday, July 2, 2009

i realised dat alth0ugh i change classes everyday,but den at the same time all my classes are very friendly!!^^

my monday class,micr0bi0 class,i haf pe0ple 2 kajiao,den the class is quite ok,noisy noisy 1..l0ve it!!(:
which reminds me,i need 2 beg my d0g 4 de notes he gt from de pp talk thingie he went=( hahahas unfair rite?! hahas(:
he dumbdumb 1 l0r..-.- he was recommending s0me movies 2 me,which he had on his lapt0p..den he was compiling 2 pass 2 me,den after dat HE STARTED WATCHING THE MOVIES HIMSELF-.- hahas(:

tuesday,AIYA g0t ralph they all,confirm noisy 1 hahas^^ love dat class,they always kajiao here kajiao there(: wk always face light up when he hears gossip=p hahahahas^^ the class is quite b0nded oso(:

wednesday,last time dun like it so much but after ponning last week & b0nding wif the rest of the p0nners & partial-ers,im al0t better wif them(: & they're really nice th0 they always kajiao me stuff i dun like=( hahas but dis class very crappy & always puts a smile on my face(:

thursday! oh man my fav class since God noes when!! whee!! hahas l0vely pe0ple,fun module! hahas & really fun lab sessions(: can really get along well wif them,their crap always makes me feel better even if im not happy etc(:

friday! hahas friday my team quite ok la
the lab sessions were fun!! hahas(:


overall i feel dat it is really a blessing dat i have different classes everyday th0 i was really afraid initially..but after seeing how nice my classmates are etc,i really feel very blessed & very l0ved by the pe0ple ar0und me

blessings~*

No comments: