Saturday, July 11, 2009

this post is specially dedicated 2 oni TWO PEOPLE!!

1stly:JOHNATHAN AKA MY DOG!!
my 1 & oni d0g ok!! hahas(:
reason:i cant get int0 leo & i put on my pm: "HELP!! i cant get int0 leo & the system gave me an err0r page but i typed my passw0rd & student id correctly! I SWEAR!! HOW?!"

he saw it & came 2 talk 2 me on msn
offered 2 help me etc,i gave him my student id & password & he c0uld g0 int0 mine
weird
DEN HE G0 SEE MY GRADES & EVERYTHING!!
hahas but its ok luh,i n0e he playing^^ anyway i trust him hahas^^

after dat i still cant
so he decided 2 do some remote assistance thingie whereby he connects 2 my lappy thru his den he can move my mouse ar0und or something
initially cant c0z some firewall thingie was bl0cking it

so he had 2 teach me h0w 2 unblock it yea?
slowly step by step he guided me,seriously step by step..if u wanna see how,juz tell me i'll show u the msn chat log
even when im like not helpful 2 gif him the inf0 he wans he slowly waits & slowly explains it 2 me,wif0ut ever getting angry or even irritated.
NOT EVEN IRRITATED!!
despite me being so super slow & everything
& im really in awe
oh gosh h0w on earth can there be some1 as patient as this?!
im amazed
im really amazed
& i wanna be as patient as he is man!!

& when i restarted my om/msn hang & i had 2 sign in again,when i come back online he w0uld continue helping me step by step,slowly,babie steps hahas^^

& den when he connected 2 my lappy or something my m0use move ar0und c0z he contr0l i went 2 scare my mom HAHA(: mean me^^

im really thankful 4 this w0nderful classmate cum d0g cum fren cum brother in Christ
heehee thanks l0ads br0ther!!^^



an0ther person is my sister's bf!! okies n0t really bf la but anyway~
he kept trying 2 help me l0g int0 le0 & everything as well,& he kept helping even th0 he g0t back the same results over and over again
really ALOT of times
so persevering
i wanna be more persevering too!!
hahas thanks l0ads!!

really thankful 4 him oso c0z seriously its not easy 2 keep getting back the same results
its frustrating
but he still continued
thanks!!

still cant bt nvm,i realised im n0t the oni 1..o.0 others oso msn me telling me they cant..o.0



but im really thankful 4 these 2 pe0ple who helped me
THANKS!!
my d0g dunn0 my bl0g but its better later he sc0ld me 4 calling him d0g on my blog..heehee=p

thank God 4 pe0ple in my life(:

No comments: