Friday, July 31, 2009

who0ts!!
thursday!!

hahas anyway i 4gt 2 bl0g ab0ut my lovely tuesday(:
material science,andy sim last day wif us c0z he g0ing reservice [is dat how u spell it? i seriously dunn0]
HE BAKED OREO CHEESECAKE 4 US!!
omg its yummilicious!! absolutely!! *yums*
its seriously w0ah-ness man
heehee thanks so much 4 this wonderful faci man(:
& apparently he has al0t of gals g0ing gaga 0ver him=p
dun c0unt me in w0r,i juz find him quite comical(:
BUT DEN HIS LAST DAY OSO DUN WANNA GIMME AN A!! HAHA he gave me a b=(

i really love my materials science class os0!!(:
c0unt johnathan in, he's like my material science classmate liddat la!! he is gd frenz wif so many ppl in my dis class(:
& PATRICK PAISEH-ED IN CLASS!! classic man!! they were listening 2 de Nobody dat song
den patrick ask ralph 2 dance
den he do de action..omg den we all started laughing la!! imagine,a WUSHU guy d0ing dat=p hahas(: his wh0le face turned red!!
hahas he's funny la!!
0h & he enc0uraged me 2 j0in wushu..I WANNA!! lemme train 1st=p

anyway~
went 2 de pp talk wif johnathan,kelly,ralph,vani & 2 of their frenz
actually vani is we met her inside de LT
hahas i really l0ve the time spent wif them
kelly is as nutty as me!! or mayb even more? hahas^^
ralph is silly! he kept lo0king 4 his eraser which he dr0pped,but we c0uldn't find it=(
& he thanked me on msn juz now..so appreciative..i wanna be more like him too!!

had al0tta laughs wif them^^ love them 2 bits & pieces!!


rdna was..urhmph
lab was short coz we didn't haf many colonies,4 colonies 4 the WHOLE CLASS
another faci came 2 gif us another plate wif more colonies so i did 1 of de subculturing or wadever u call it^^
i still feel useless
& i dunn0 y but i feel that they're talking ab0ut me,not gd things..0h well,paranoia
3rd meeting started at 1(:
after it ended i was msning lianjie & my bel0ved d0g=p
HAHA!!

faci went thru p12 quiz ans & os0 ut2 ans
cui la..die already
really super damn cui
i so many things wrong
i really need my ut grades 2 be go0d!!
my daily grades suck!!
=(
g0nna chiong like crazy 4 my ut3,study till i g0 bananas..who's wif me?^^ seriously need 2 buck up,melissa!!

2day saw ch when g0ing sch wif pam hahas(:
he dumbdumb quiet quiet 1 HAHA^^
pam & i were talking ab0ut him den he didn't even realise we were lo0king at him until after awhile..HAHA(:

anyway i b0ught nice plain namecards 2 write cards 2 my classmates & some other pe0ple^^
classmates confirmed on my list:
material science ppl im close 2
my dog
suzie
rdna ppl im close 2

wh0 else? i dunn0=p
g0t some confirmed who are n0t in my class..but zip! my lips are sealed(: let it b a surprise^^
it'll be a long time b4 im d0ne wif de cards th0=(
but i will perservere on!! c0z i really wanna sh0w my appreciation!!

No comments: