Thursday, July 9, 2009

2day went 2 darpau fo0d wif j0el DIDI(: 0ur allocated fo0dcourt is w4.
he dragged me 2 e1 c0z he dun wanna eat w4 fo0d.
den when we couldn't get in he dragged me 2 k0ufu c0z he dun wanna eat w4 fo0d.
oso cannot c0z really this time g0t al0t of ppl standing ar0und the do0rs.
den we finally gave in,decided 2 g0 w4.
den he dragged my BACK UP 2 CLASS c0z he didn't bring his sticker d0wn
HAIX!! hahas den finally went w4 2 darpau fo0d=p

hahas 2day during 6p i had a really go0d laugh(:
1st thing was c0z faci was talking ab0ut fat squirrel cannot run so fast,which reminded me of theodore in the alvin & the chipmunks movie,super cute!! HAHA i laughed al0t
den,still 6p, i play wif the chair wif shur0ng's bag&helmet on it
den he sighed & said "friend,你可以不要玩吗?"
HAHAHAHA made me laugh al0t oso,his face classic=p
den after dat STILL 6P, j0el was spinning a chair wif his bag&laptop bag
den spinspinspin his laptop bag dropped
i laughed AGAIN
omg HAHA i had al0tta laughs(:

caught transf0rmers wif suzie wanfu yuhan & his fren weili
heehee was AWES0ME! heehee super great!!
but c0z its a very l0ng movie & i didn't wanna miss any 0f de acti0n,i was super urgent
but i refused 2 g0 t0ilet c0z i dun wanna miss anything
so i tahan all de way
0nce de m0vie finish
they ask me h0w i f0und de movie i told them
VERY URGENT!
heehee(:
after dat jiu h0me!

sailing sailing h0me~

No comments: