Tuesday, July 21, 2009

whoo!! ut2 all ended..whoots!! happy man!! heehee like FINALLY!
now left biggie finaly ut3!! & den its h0lidays like crazy!!^^

im g0nna miss my classmates th0
i practically see them 0ni 16 times a semester,c0z i change class everyday(:
mayb some see twice or something so its like see them 32 times a semester

heehee..i've been really blessed in my classes lehz i realise

i really se-bu-de lehz
i mean,u see,how many pe0ple in my current class(s) help me etc
whenever im d0wn,wh0 cheers me up
whenever im facing some c0mputer problems,wh0 helps me so willingly

& having diff classes really help me
last time always same class we were cl0se like crazy in class but after sch its like n0thing much le,h0me never msn de
but den th0 i spend less time wif my classes dis sem,i realise dat i d0 msn my classmates at nite

& even haf a dear fren telling me stuff which i consider quite pers0nal,i w0nt tell any tom dick or harry ab0ut these kinda stuff 1 l0r,but wah he so 0pen
heehee^^

& how can i 4gt my fav class since dunn0 when?! my bel0ved rdna class(: *muacks!
heehee de class whereby i've had ecp cycling & transf0rmers m0vie-d 2gether wif!!
& not 2 mention lunch wif them every thursday wif0ut fail(:
& kajiaoing pe0ple thru msn
heehee
l0ve u all man!! [yea they dunn0 my bl0g(: if nt later they turned off HAHA^^]


oh 2day i saw derrick [i think its derrick & i think i spelt it c0rrectly]
den i walk past him i called him melvin
den he lo0k at me & said "u call me melvin?!"
OH MAN I CALL HIM WR0NG NAME!! & I STILL DUNNO HIS NAME!!
shucks,de cons of everyday diff class=(
hahas he babie face 1 l0r!! random=p


pei pam 2day 4 her hair extensi0n,she kuku la=p but nvm i get 2 enjoy chicken wings & my craving-grass jelly drink!!
no c0mplaints there!!
& spent quality time wif her,so dats great to0!!
heehee^^


& my legs r tired,muz be bec0z im urhmp*cough cough*
having my peri0d..*big grin*

DUN WHACK ME OK! im juz stating facts
*grins*
dunn0 y guys always so disgusted,haiy0..tsktsk *shakes head at guys*
its normal wad! somemore especially th0se who learn bi0,u all sh0uld noe ab0ut it l0r!! its natural & its normal,n0t freaky or anything l0r!! :D

No comments: