Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my msn screw up man,every1 keeps onlining & offlining 2 me..-.-

today's tuesday!

materials science module,ralph dunn0 y s0 quiet 2day..n0t used 2 it sia,& im n0t used 2 his hair either,th0 johnathan already hinted 2 me b4hand dat i will be stunned

i keep mixing pe0ple up=(
dis sem's blunders:
misto0k kenneth from my rdna class wif kennethon from my pri&sec sch, den talk 2 kenneth as if he were kennethon..PAISEH SIA!!

yesterday th0ught derrick was called melvin,call him melvin until so happy s0memore=( AHH!!

2day kelly came int0 class i th0ught she was gina & moti0ned 4 her over 2 my team,den she walk halfway i suddenly w0nder: is she kelly or gina?!
den she told me she's kelly..oh man!! embarassing!!

less0n was ok th0 i keep on feelin like ponning

after sch had m0dule briefing..im seri0usly EXCITED [see the emphasis?! im seri0usly excited!!] ab0ut wad im g0nna study next sem..g0t molecular & cell biology!! BIO!! omg im happy dao~~~~~ heehee^^ i am SO NOT GONNA TAKE ANY MATH STUFF!!
& i wanna take electives(: i wanna g0 down de m0re bio side compared 2 de m0re math side..heehee^^

after dat met pam c0z she wanna g0 chongpang
so we bus-ed 2 ch0ngpang,chit chatting all de way(:
still had craving 4 grass jelly s0 we b0th had grass jelly plus 2 chicken wings..yummilicious!!^^
grass jelly r0cks man!! i still g0t craving..haix=(

den my sh0e de heel half dr0pped,so b0ught contact cement 2 glue it,de uncle helped me..who0ts!!^^ thanks uncle(:
but den i didnt d0 it pr0perly so now my sh0e's super lo0se,wanna n0e exactly why ask me pers0nally c0z its hard 2 illustrate/demostrate thru bl0g..o.0

den bus-ed h0me after dat^^

im starting 2 enj0y classes quite abit(: too bad semester's ending & im g0nna change classmates liao..sobs=(

No comments: