Monday, July 20, 2009

whoo haven updated 4 quite some time yea?=p
actually ab0ut a week oni but i've been realy lazy^^

so anyway friday after scho0l & after biochem ut[which was easier this time round] i went chongpang wif pam,we g0 cut hair(:
snipsnip^^
so happy can cut hair^^
but den i prefer de other auntie lehz but den dat auntie busy ma so i kena de auntie dat i dun prefer so much..den she cutcutcut,but in de end cut like never cut 1 l0r,no1 realised i cut my hair,n0t my mom,n0t my sis,n0t my dad,n0t my church peeps
i lo0k in de mirror oso like never cut,haix
somemore she kept poking my ear wif de clip when she clip my hair
heehee

den after dat we went 2 eat!! heehee chicken ch0p 4 me & chicken wings 4 pamela^^
pamela oso cut her hair heehee,trim luh,more of trim
mine oso considered trim i guess..

heehee den after eating we went off h0me le heehee^^
fun friday!!^^



saturday g0ing home dat time was ruth weiting & me
hahas really l0ve their nonsense(:
ruth was saying weiting was her bf
& weiting was playing al0ng
dumbdumb rite?! hahahas=p silly 2 of them^^

i had a great time on saturday as well(:

No comments: