Wednesday, August 26, 2009

w0ah 2day is like de LAST UT!! OMG ITS HOLIDAYS ALREADY!! THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!

&!! IM BURSTING WIF JOY!! 3 simple reas0ns(:

1stly - as afore mentioned,UTS ARE OVER!! holidays are welc0ming me wif open arms! i can be the pig dat i am!! who0ts!! yayness!!
no need 2 care abt results till they c0me 0ut..WHO0PIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

2ndly - s0me wadever rp scholarship thing dat i signed up after my dearest darlingest d0g wh0 enc0uraged me 2 try 0ut,they smsed me telling me im sh0rtlisted 4 s0me dunn0 wad interview..
YAY!!
[but den same classroom allocated & same time as my d0g,i w0nder wads g0nna happen sia]
...i sh0uld st0p calling j0hnathan my d0g,after he's helped me so much..
sooo...
2ndly - s0me wadever rp scholarship thing dat i signed up after my dearest darlingest d0g wh0 enc0uraged me 2 try 0ut,they smsed me telling me im sh0rtlisted 4 s0me dunn0 wad interview.. YAY!! [but den same classroom allocated & same time as my d0g,i w0nder wads g0nna happen sia]

2ndly - s0me wadever rp scholarship thing dat i signed up after johnathan wh0 enc0uraged me 2 try 0ut,they smsed me telling me im sh0rtlisted 4 s0me dunn0 wad interview.. YAY!! [but den same classroom allocated & same time as john,i w0nder wads g0nna happen sia]

s0unds like i like john h0r? bt nopes!! he's like a brother 2 me!! hmm like sheng yang l0r..super nice but juz w0nt fall 4 him 1=D

3rdly - ahahaha lips sealed!=D this 1 made me like super happy can?=D


anyway im super duperly happy its alm0st illegal
HAHA!! ok im spr0uting n0nsense,c0z im to0 happy already!!

pei silly pam up 2 her class 4 ut c0z mine over,mine at 2pm hers at 430pm
she an0ther crazy girl luhh(: she's worse den me ok!! HAHA!!
after dat watch de rp guys play basketball [dun interest me at all]
den pam ut 0ver i went 2 meet her & we went 2 eat at bk,my st0mach was BAAD
c0z m0rning i ate you tiao,super oily,made me wanna v0mmit
haix
bt nvm,im to0 happy 2 feel sad abt my tummy
didnt finish my fo0d,den pei pam sh0p ard c0z she wanna buy sweater
in de end she oso didnt buy=D

den mrt-ed back from woodlands 2 yishun,pam went 2 w0rk
walked h0me(:

2day is a great great great great great day!!

2morrow muz wake up early..SIAN!! ce activity so early 4 wad sia=(

i still miss my w55m bt nvm,im SO gonna pester them 4 0utings,till they're so irritated its easier 2 juz g0 on outing rather den 2 keep c0ming up wif excuses against de outings
wahahaha i miss u all super l0ads!! *muacks!*[ew?] HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments: