Thursday, August 6, 2009

s0me small updates!!

i think im really very bitchy when it c0mes 2 b0arding bus 169 in the m0rning 2 g0 2 scho0l
1 classic & superly go0d example fr0m 2day
seri0usly u need 2 squeeze like crazy so as n0t 2 let 0thers cut ur line
i always let the pe0ple who dun squeeze,get up but th0se who squeeze,i purposely squeeze back & dun let them g0 1st(:

but den dats n0t all
after squeezing like crazy on 2day,ch was supp0sed 2 b behind me
den dis dumb w0man,she dunn0 how managed 2 squeeze behind me,muz be ch to0 nice 2 let her cut,he h0r! dunn0 how 2 snatch 1
den she standing behind me,keep on pushing me,n0t really pushing but like u feel her trying 2 squeeze up & den she stand so super near behind me,my bag keep on kena push
den i purposely return de pressure,den purposely rite,i stand at the stiars there aBIT more den i was supposed 2
heehee(: im bitchy,i said so^^
besides i seriously super pissed wif her l0r,like as if she g0t seat 2 sit anyway,she was standing os0 l0r,after dat den she kiasu kiasu faster sit when some1 stand
hmphs

pamela prank called me AGAIN!! hahas dis time wif sakura de number i think
recognised her v0ice again(: she called me when 3rd meeting start already..o.0 BEST(: hahas^^

supp0sed 2 g0 chompchomp wif class but really super hungry so in de end went 2 eat wif lianjie c0z guys having cg,as in th0se who cant make it 4 de actual cg..
SUPER HUNGRY!!

g0t al0t of sick br0thers
weilo0ng - really super sick
desm0nd - migraine
yeshen - cough? plus some others i guess,read on his bl0g abt the blo0d thingie

get well so0n wor^^ will be praying 4 u all(:
but no fast food/fried food or anything else!! [especially yeshen=p]


0h,& i f0und my ezlink card & calculator le(: *big grins*

No comments: