Saturday, August 22, 2009

s0mething seems 2 b wr0ng wif my bl0g post thingie..its now like so weird, & its n0t like the last time 1..cant chage anything den..cant upl0ad pics etc

0h well.

2day is a l0usy day
abs0lutely bad

1stly
muz wake up s0 early 2day,& my c0ugh decided 2 act up yesterday nite so i didnt get a go0d nite's rest
2day m0rning s0memore de breakfast had ch0colate..omg,my c0ugh

had 2 walk 2 mrt station myself,sadded
the bus came s0 sl0w & i had 2 squeeze up the bus

reached scho0l,n0t much better,ut3 f0r chem was very cui,buang already l0r
seri0usly dunn0 how 2 do
left a wh0le qn blank [same 4 material science but dats in the later part of the day]
after ut was like 9,i need 2 stay in scho0l till 430 4 my material science ut3..sianzz

den realised my batt was g0ing flat
omg-.-
saw my material science classmates & talked 2 them awhile,gt wk's number s0 c0uld find them after dat 2 study 2gether etc
lianjie called den say meet at bo0klink
so went 2 bo0klink 2 find him
saw desm0nd & braynard on the way
i seri0usly think they think im 2gether wif lianjie
omg luh PLEASE! no l0r-.- haiyo

so called stephen & fi0ne 2 lunch 2gether
trcc-ed
saw weilun(: my sem1 classmate wh0 was always s0 silly^^

ate lia0 den they went back,i went 2 find my material science classmates
my d0g was os0 there 2 pei them..so sweet 0f him h0r?=p

so i wr0te their cards etc,& studied etc,played ar0und..hahas^^

after dat went 2 0ur allocated classro0m[same class] 2 prepare 4 ut liao
OH SHIT! i juz remembered: i didnt gif patrick a card..sobs=( mr honest!! wushu guy!! sadded=( nvm shall email him ba=(
nicenice patrick bought sweets so we k0pe
he always giving me sweet it seems
twice already!! 1st time was ch0c..NIICE
2day was sweets..NIICE OSO!!^^

ut3 materials science was OSO very cui,buang oso luhh
i didnt do a 10mark qn AT ALL
& when i decided 2 anyhow whack an answer, times up & c0z i was typing,HANG
so my wh0le ut client HANG
& had 2 get thru thumbdrive
& the w0rse thing is dat i dunn0 whether my full answer is there

my ut3 is really bad
no doubt i will n0t get spectacular results,bt i h0pe its still relatively ok
please please please i h0pe i get relatively gd grades

bad day man!
& dats n0t the end
actually kelly was suggesting 2 g0 bugis after ut to destress
but either they didnt g0 in the end
or they 4gt me

oh well..

went h0me,on the bus had a seriously bad c0ughing fit
i juz kept on coughing & 4 the life of me i c0uldnt st0p
i bet i scared every1 on b0ard
thank God 4 strepstils
after popping 1 into my m0uth i wasnt better
so i juz started praying
& praying
& praying
thank God i st0pped after awhile,which wasnt exactly awhile
it was quite l0ng,very bad c0ugh
i prayed the rest 0f the way h0me,ab0ut 20mins outta 30mins

h0rrible day
super h0rrible
bad
l0usy


haix m0nday is my rdna class liao & i w0nt see them ever again
my material science i nt s0 sad c0z i think we will still keep in t0uch
i h0pe
i seri0usly h0pe so
bt rdna de alm0st 100% w0nt keep in t0uch de l0r


ps:update:
my bl0g thing is ok already!! mayb blogger was underg0ing some construction thing? wadever,can jiu ha0 le(:
& when i gave anth0ny his card he say i b0liao!!
HAHA EH! N0T EVERY1 GET OK! HAHA!!=D

No comments: