Wednesday, August 5, 2009

im damn pissed
super pissed

like as if i wanna lose it liddat
u think i retarded issit?
i may n0t be as smart as my sister but dat d0esn't mean im dumb en0ugh 2 lose my ezlink card on purpose

wth

dun make me sound like some careless bitch who dunn0 how 2 take care of my 0wn stuff
it's my 1st time l0sing it & u kick up such a mega big fuss over this,like as if i wanna lose it & make it so mafan 4 myself,like i said,IM NOT DUMB
dun make me s0und like a useless pers0n wh0 noes nuts
"你都知道你不会做(refering 2 replacement of ezlink card)你还弄不见"
sure sure,like i did it 0n purp0se

& u think im happy 2 l0se it?



gave my gigantic pimple a light squeeze,& its n0w gt de crust or wadever u call it
haix..please heal by saturday 4 my ushering!!

& yes i need 2 d0 my ezlink card..grrr

No comments: