Sunday, August 30, 2009

sms fr0m ks,which i amused me(:
plus it said 2 share wif 0thers & unf0rtunately my ph0ne is 0ld so it sh0rtens my msg,thus making de msg nt complete-.- so im sharing it thru my bl0g^^

so anyway here goes^^
i'll seri0usly copy paste & it'llb in the english dat was sent 0ver,good english,unlike my shortcuts(:
liddat den gt de impact HAHA!! mayb?

10 ways to know that u love somone..

1: u talk with him/her late at night n still think of him/her when u go to bed

2: u walk really slow when u are with him/her

3: u don't feel ok when he/she is far away

4: u smile when u hear his/her voice

6: he/she is everything to what u think

7: u smile every time u look at him/her

8: there's a person in your mind while u've been reading this

9: u've been so busy thinking of that person u didnt notice that the no.5 is missing

10: u r checking if thats true n u r silently laughing to youself.

heehee(: it seri0usly amused me luhh!!*grins*
hahas but den i abit dun understand point no.6 sia

the effect on bl0g isnt dat gd th0,c0z u can quite obvi0usly see dat the points are quite little=(
but oh well i tried=(

sh0wed it 2 ruth & she made a dumb comment ab0ut the weather-.-

0 ya! yuqian says i sh0uld leave my hair l0ng,but i've been so waiting & impatient 2 cut my hair!! i seri0usly cann0t wait 2 cut my hair!! =(
i love short hair
how?=(

oh & silly pam called me suddenly asking me whether i wanna g0 swimming
hahas!! rand0m silly(:

btw:happy bdae aar0n & weijian!!^^

h0lidays now!! wanna spend m0re time wif my darlings

No comments: