Tuesday, August 4, 2009

bl0gbl0gbl0g!!^^

heehee i suddenly remember s0mething very cute dat i saw on sunday
i was dinnering wif my m0m 4 s0me reas0ns c0z it wasn't supp0sed 2 b me dinnering wif my m0m but my dad but 0h well,remind me never 2 fall in l0ve man!=p
so was sitting there eating,den this cute little girl,small girlgirl,at most 2years plus?
she walk walk walk happily,den suddenly realised her mom wasn't ar0und her,she st0pped rite beside our table & started glancing ar0und
den she lo0ked at my mom & asked: " mummy lei?"
she lo0ked abit like g0nna cry but she didnt
str0ng gal there(:
den she spied her mom & ran 2wards her m0m & her mom carreid her up..so sweet^^
my mom smile till so HAPPY!!(: s0mething abt kids dat always can make us smile^^

onto a totally diff t0pic~
PAMELA IS A DUMBDUMB!!=p
lemme tell u y,juz incase u all think im being MEAN 2 her,im n0t ok(:
i was bathing HAPPILY
den suddenly my ph0ne vibrate,gt call
annonym0us call..pick up,PAMELA'S VOICE telling me its calling from p0lice station=p
HAHA t0ld her i can rec0gnise her v0ice den she was grumbling dat every1 noe's its her
SHE PRANK CALLED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BATH!!
hahas & den when i t0ld her she kept laughing
WHO'S THE MEAN 1?!
heehee(:
even after i t0ld her my ph0ne was probs getting f0amy from my shampo0 in my hair she still laugh
HAHA(: dumbdumb pam^^

& 0h yes
i've g0t a monstrous humongous big pimple sitting at the side of my n0se
i try n0t 2 think ab0ut it but its hard when HAKIM KEEPS HARPING ON IT!!
he says its my lucky pimple-.-
everytime he say dat i cringe, c0z its like AHH EVERY1 CAN SEE MY PIMPLE!!
0h well=(
muz faster make it ok b4 my saturday ushering!!^^

& i super wanna read bo0ks!!(:

No comments: