Saturday, August 15, 2009

2day alst day of my rdna class
sobs
seri0usly i've g0tten very attached 2 my dearies in my rdna class [erm the dearies are guys..!!!STUMBLING!! HAHA!! no luh they're really precious frenz of mine,suzie os0 bt den she'sin my microb class oso=D]
2day came int0 class & everything..den little ppl!! early m0rning diarrhoea-.-
th0ught my wh0le grp nt c0ming..made me s0 sad
den clark&wanfu came 2gether=D
after dat came yuhan DIDI=D
den during 1st break0ut den kenneth came

heehee=D
really had al0tta fun wif them
i really l0ve u all!!^^
clark&yuhan keep on purposely stare at me 2 make me paiseh-.-
den tickle me s0memore..hmph
HAHA den i had 2 call them korkor like dunn0 how many th0usand times..HAHA!!

2nd break was damn joke
c0z they dun wanna lunch wif kenneth i think
so we msn convo,de 4 of us
den they say c0unt to 3 in msn
den we stand up & walk
any1 ask us anything we pretend we hypnotised & continued walking
HAHA i alm0st spit my water out
they didn't wait 4 me!!=D

lunched wif them & after dat met silly pam 2 pei her buy stuff=D
hahahas rest m0re luh girll=D

went h0me wif clark&yuhan
dumbdumb clark

2 my bel0ved rdna team + s0me classmates:
hey i will really miss u all al0t al0t al0t..=( seri0us
[something tells me i'll cry 2nite when sleeping=(]

parents g0 0verseas..sis decided 2 co0k spaghetti!! =D
delicious!!

she wanted 2 bake to0! i wanted 2 mixmix the stuff so i g0t the task of mixing the stuff 2gether,while she slowly figure 0ut the proportions=D i can juz mix till i happy=D
HAHA debut attempt!!
nt bad ok!

lo0ks gd riite?=D
thanks 4 my sis man!! she did all the w0rk=D

No comments: