Wednesday, August 19, 2009

juz changed my blogskin!!
happy dao~~

hahas nt dat i was b0red of the previous 1,was juz lo0king 4 a change=D
now i dun need 2 change my font 2 large c0z de normal font size can be seen quite ok,dun need to squint like the previous 2 blogskins
but please tell me whether its better when the font size is large[see previous post] or normal[this post]
thanks!^^

this blogskin quite simple..i liike!!<3
got another bl0gskin dat i OSO like [i very indecisive ma]
but decided 2 use dis 1 c0z dat 1 de profile etc was on the right den i n0t used 2 it,but mayb 1 day i'll change it 2 dat 1 HAHA^^

microb 2day wif my bel0ved d0g was fun^^


1 more week wif my class & its s0rta like go0dbye 4ever
every1's telling me dat its dis way etc
i n0e bt i cant accept it
the reas0n y

No comments: