Sunday, August 16, 2009

2day needed 2 reach nexus at 2!!=D [ps:2 th0se wh0 dunn0,nexus is my church de place de name=D 5th flo0r cuppage plaza]

anyway~
so i reached
borrowing fr0m emily de thingie c0z we needed 2 lo0k united wif the ushers on duty bec0z of ministry drive=D
so anyway i reached
den after dat every1 eat lia0 so i dragged silly ruthie 2 pei me 2 buy d0uble cheeseburger
after dat buy plain water^^

went back 2 nexus,saw al0t of youth ppl..i miss u all!!=D

den went up,ate 0utside & den went in,emily lent me her pink dress but i went 2 try it was to0 big & low
so i had 2 g0 ar0und lo0king like i was wearing a nightie
HAHA!!
jolene suggested i change wif emily,c0z the 1 she was wearing lo0ked smaller
went 2 try but den em's hair & everything w0uld be messed up
so in de end didnt

came 0utta t0ilet saw suquan, he say the shirt lo0ked very big,like nightie
MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!! hahas!!
went 2 help them move the chairs etc

after dat went back 2 europe ro0m,den j0lene say its really to0 big
so went 2 wear another shirt of hers which was initially 4 huipeng/quilian
wear lia0 ok..FINALLY!!
hahas so quilian w0re the big pink dress=D

service was awes0me!!=D

s0 after service c0me back 0ut 2 help 0ut at usher bo0th at de games

den after dat helped 0ut in cleaning up^^
cg went 2 just acia 2 eat,wh0le rp grp,nyp & ns oso there & even s0me youth brothers
power,just acia can sit so many ppl=D

weilo0ng is dumbdumb=D & i kicked him!! hahas dunn0 y these few days see ppl's back will wanna kick,i was even tempted 2 kick my sis!! seri0us!! hahas she'll probs kill me 0r something HAHA!!=D

anyway c0uldnt reach h0me to0 late c0z parents overseas ma,so didnt dinner wif them c0z clean up till quite late
so said hi 2 them etc
den went off
oh! & binghong is dumbdumb oso^^
& candace said i sh0uld wear liddat m0re often..but im nt glam!!=D

reached yishun called my sis asking whether she wan anything fr0m mac
turns 0ut they juz reached h0me nt l0ng ag0
so she say after i buy my mac i call her den she & her bf g0 d0wn 2 de busstop 2 fetch me=D so walk h0me nt ulu ulu scary scary^^

turns 0ut i met my aunts who are staying wif us at nite at the bus interchange
HAHA!!

s0 in de end it was my 2 aunts, my sis, my sis bf, & me walking back=D

ate my delicious mac meal

& came into the ro0m 2 bl0g=D


ps:i miss my classmates al0t
alot alot alot alot alot

No comments: