Monday, May 12, 2008

yesterday when i wanted 2 blog my laptop got no batt,now 2day got batt i dunno wad i wanted 2 blog..aiyo..early senility settling in..haiz><

anyway i remembered i wanted 2 blog on friday night if im not wrong but den had 2 go sleep..hahas so funny..& i remember it was about my class..hahas but i dun rememebr the rest..it's alright i dun think it's good stuff anyway & some classmates haf my blog so anyway..OH! hahas remembered le but lazy 2 delete wad i said previously abt 4getting so..i rmb ah,coz i wear shorts 2 school rite,den hor azizi will sayi wanna try & look sexy,den leonard will say short shorts again..den alex will say little miss seductive..(coz dat day i wore e little miss giggles shirt 2 class so when i laugh no1 can scold me mahz hahas:P) silly ppl rite? dats y i love my classmates so much,they r JUZ SO TOTALLY SILLY..hahas:P

so funny yesterday i saw northa wif some woodlands gals..i miss u all!!^^ was great 2 c u all again^^ & u all r equally silly:P still as silly as ever..hahas:P

& btw my cg members r VERY nice wor..hahas michelle bought drink 4 me & nehe bought ice-cream 4 me..hahas i insisted i pay them back but den u c ah,THEY treated me w/o expecting anything back..so cool hor? hahas thanks ppl!!^^ i dunno wad else 2 say..hahas..><

No comments: