Saturday, May 10, 2008

i've got totally SO MUCH to blog about..so bear wif me pls..i gotta say everything coz im SO TOTALLY EXCITED!! hahas..too bad u read e start so u hafta read till e end..hahas kidding u can stop anytime u wan but u're gonna miss out,my dear:P

anyway so where should i start? i dunno so im gonna start about..i think tuesday when i was rushing home after andrew's meeting..actually i didnt go 4 the full meeting coz i had 2 rush home but anyway i was on the bus sitting down & listening 2 song & looking outta the window but no im not emo-ing..i think some ppl think dat being quiet & looking outta e window is emo-ing but no i wasnt okiez..anyway so suddenly the bus stopped @ a bus stop & it got really quiet(i was wondering y my song suddenly so loud..hahas so blur lahz i:P)& so i stopped the music and looked around & found ohers doing the same thing..apparently the bus engine dunno wad happened lahz so e bus driver kept trying to on it back & it went on for a few mins and den i was like telling God:God u gotta be kidding i've gotta get home..pls God!! den LO AND BEHOLD!! e bus started again..hahas & when i reached home i wasn't nagged at by my mom..hahas wad a miracle^^ thank God

ookiez so lets SKIP SKIP SKIP till 2day..hahas 2day is computing..eww its hard but alot of ppl find it fun..so either i am ABNORMAL or the ppl are abnormal..but den its ok im starting 2 enjoy it..ABIT..hahas so anyway 2day was like a mini test and it was individual work and we had 2 go up and do the whole thingie by ourselves,infront of e whole class and i was panicking BIG TIME..hahas & i kept praying 2 God..hahas den after dat leonard told me:dun worrie lahz alex helping..hahas btw alex is like e computing pro coz he 1 year in SP doing dunno wad,dunno y he wanna come rp(retarded poly,dats wad every1 calls it)AND he knows my sis coz they were both from the same secondary school and same batch thus older den me 1 year coz he went SP but anyway so he was beside me when i was doing the thing and then he kept telling me wad 2 do..hahas thanks wor!! den when i got back into my seat(yes i passed),i told leonard who was sitting beside me dat i would praise him infront of my sis coz she noes him mahz..hahas den leonard put at his personal message in msn:Melissa is falling for ALEX! haha damn cute she's like praising him and all. Gosh and he deserves it =) TY! ya..den as a counter attack i put MY personal message as THANK GOD 4 ALEX!! no i DO NOT LIKE ALEX,mister LEONARD who thinks i like him!! hahas like so silly hor? i told him 2 change it but he said when he reached home..& till now still haven..aiyo..anyway my fren in the same team sitting opposite me commented:sitting beside each other oso muz quarrel thru msn..hahas liddat den fun mahz:P but dats not e point lahz leonard oso helped me alot..he keep asking me not 2 worrie..hahas^^ thanks too wor!!

hahas okiez den after school i met my beloved ex-cg members NORTHA!! hahas nice 2 meet all u lovelies again..its great 2 c u all..hahas^^ was fun..they were as silly as ever and we watched a WONDERFUL movie on joyce de laptop in class using e wired thingie,facing the giant if im not wrong..but it's ok e title dun matter(it dun matter coz i cant rmb it but if i were 2 rmb it it WOULD be important..hahas:P)but anyway its cool lahz its like saying 2 praise God whether we win or lose..so cool hor? really impacted me & i really cried lahz so paiseh but nvm i wiped my tears b4 others could c..hahas i big girl liao lehz i always tell others..HAHAHA!! but it's ok 2 cry when its touching and it really spoke 2 me lahz..hahas its a wonderful movie..MUZ watch..i i could i'll rate it 500 stars..hahas not dat i can but anyway dats not e point..

i love e fellowship wif u lovelies..hahas I MISS YOU ALL!! hahas really miss joan wor..so glad 2 c her wor..hahas^^ anyway i dunno wad else 2 say so bye:P

No comments: