Friday, May 16, 2008

yesterday went wif pam,she wanted 2 learn to play pool(again) dis time from michael and den so i spent like around 1 and a half hour watching her missing,watching her do some weird stunts when she cant really get the basics. so funny lahz and she kept pausing very long,den finally CHANGING her position AGAIN..i got a video of her changing position quite alot of times but i dunno how 2 upload it onto my blog..hahas she should thank me wor,4 being such a computer idiot so i cant upload it..hahas:P

soooo i 4got wad else i wanna say HAHAHAHAHA haiz waah dunno y 2day like so sad etc..suddenly got a whole wave of emotion fly 2wards me liddat lehz..den very S~I~A~N & i DUNNO Y i juz felt like crying..dun ask me y coz I OSO DUNNO..hahas i noe dats very lame but i REALLY dont noe..

Laugh & e whoLe woRLd Laughs wif u,cRy & u cRy aLone

No comments: