Saturday, May 17, 2008

i got 2 class first 2day so i decided to TAKE A PICTURE OF MY BELOVED CLASS W45J!! hahas it's not like a class 2 me,its like a room in my house where my classmates chill out etc..hahas coz for guys they play cs in class,they eat in class,they take off their pants in class(inside got shorts) and they walk ard class in shorts like pe shorts,& e gals oso eat in class etc hahas aint it WONDERFUL i treat my class as like my room? hahas:P love w45j

dont blame me if it's small..i took it wif my HANDPHONE for goodness sake hahas:P

anyway e reason y i wanted 2 post dis up is coz i haf been thinking about it since yesterday & because it links 2 wad im gonna say HAHAHAHA:P

2day my group comprised of leonard,sameen,ernie & of course me..hahas leonard e oni guy..anyway so i was saying ernie is wif sameen..hahas..den after dat i said ernie & leonard oso like couple..hahas so i concluded dat im an "outcast" hahas and thus started kajiao-ing ernie and leonard HAHAHA den after which leonard tried 2 push me OUT of class coz our chairs r e computer type,got wheels under it de,den i scream scream scream and HAHAS my leg power sia he didnt manage 2 push me out..

den ah weilun go & help him..hahas den i got pushed slightly outta e door,screaming ALL e way & a guy who was coming outta e toilet looked at me wif a weird look..hahas so paiseh but like i said I TREAT MY CLASS AS MY ROOM

anyway after dat i went back in & leonard tried 2 push me out AGAIN but didnt succeed coz he pushed me towards e WALL hahahahas funny lahz

den weilun ask me 2 sit on my chair den i guai guai sat there & he LIFTED THE WHOLE CHAIR OFF THE GROUND..goodness i so light mehz? hahahas no i dun wan comments on DAT

den i during 2nd break i went 2 toilet den every class got a piece of glass from e ceiling 2 e floor,a bit lahz a thin piece of glass or something so i looked into class & weilun looked @ me & smiled..den leonard suddenly jumped out & scared me from inside e class..argh..den when i got in weilun told me he was distracting me so i would get scared by leonard..ARGH!! hahas..

DATS Y I LOVE DIS CLASS!!:P

oh btw random a while ah..pammie's got a bf

another random..i got craving for sweet potato soup hahas shall bug my mom 2 make:P

No comments: