Friday, May 23, 2008

i haven bathed & i came back from e ADVENTURE LEARNING PROGRAMME like barely an hour ago & i ate finish liaoz hahas..

IM SO BLESSED..REALLY

e ADVENTURE LEARNING PROGRAMME was scary,it terrified me,i was so scared i cried,i hesitated,i hung there so long,my hands hurt,it was so painful

BUT I CAN'T WAIT 2 BLOG ABOUT IT..it was TOTALLY FUN!! hahas:P

lemme start from when we were going up..ITS SCARY coz the floor got holes den can see the floor & its quite high..& i was already scared when climbing..den after dat we got briefed & den started..1st person was alson,den was tong,den nabilah,den syaq,den limei,den andy,den huimin,den ME,den ernie,den kalai,den finally yolanda

wanna say i big SORRIE 2 e poor ppl behind me..REALLY..

hahas i rmb b4 i go ah i was asking tong & andy:eh y nobody fall 1? fall liao den mayb i not so scared..

HAHAS I WAS E ONE & ONI 2 FALL!! hohos

so anyway so i was REALLY HESITANT to go..really..so i kept moving back & e trainer,selamat(did i spell it correctly???) kept encouraging me 2 go den i kept saying "I CANNOT I CANNOT!!"

there r 5 obstacles,and we're like doing it in e air..its quite high,at least 2 ME..den so e 1st 1 is like a balancing 1,a round wood & u haf 2 walk 2 e other station..den e 2nd is a piece of rope & around 5 pieces of rope hanging from e top 2 aid u 2 walk through the piece of rope..e 3rd is a bridge wif around 4 punching bags(?) & we gotta go past dat..dat was like e easiest but i still screamed..den e 4th was fun,was spider web..den e 5th is like 5 round wood not very long den we gott go from 1 piece 2 another & it is SCARY..really

so i went & i CRIED during e 1st 1 already..coz i was SO SCARED i kept wanting 2 go back but den e trainer say cannot..& he told me never say cannot coz i said i cannot do it..den i scream scream scream den my beloved classmates playing soccer nearby heard me & stopped playing..they r none other den azizi,leonard & e skipped school yussof aka soffie:P den i cry cry cry den finally got onto a safe ledge b4 e 2nd "station"..den i hug the pole there very long..den finally got 2 e 2nd 1,e rope 1..den around halfway through i slipped and FELL!! goodness i was SO SCARED..den i cried bigtime..i noe i noe..its childish & lame & silly & crazy & not at all behaving like my age but come on lahz IM TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS!! den e 3 musketeers below,were shouting at me 2 go on..i kept hearing them and i oso kept hearing my dearies who were at the starting point there watching me hahahs so anyway i couldnt make it i juz couldnt get up I WAS SO SCARED!! but their encouragements really spurred me on but anyway i still couldnt get up..T.T

den after a very long time of my crying e trainer came over 2 me,going past e balancing thing & 1/2 of e rope 1 to me & helped me up..whews..den he encouraged me again & told me he was going back & told me 2 continue coz i;ve gone through the hardest which was e 1st 2 stations..den i finally got onto e safe ledge again & hugged it again awhile den went onto e bridge & screamed abit oso & den e spiderweb which 2 me was pretty fun but scary all e same & den 2 e last part where ppl kept guiding me..thanks darlings:P

anyway so when i finally reached the safe place,the starting point..as in e waiting area,i was SO relieved & my legs were like SHAKY & i was trembling..den nabilah & syaq hugged me:P & alot of them helped me remove e dunno wad thing,e thing dat kept me safe when i fell:P den tong knocked my helmet & tong & andy told me"u say fall u really fall..c? next time dun say" den e trainer said"mel,still cannot?" & EVERY1 cheered when i reached..thanks u all..ILOVEYOUALL!!!!

den after dat waited 4 ernie & kalai & yolanda,im sorrie..i really pulled u all down,& i really scared u all..im sorrie!!! den when kalai came she hugged me den when yolanda came we can go down yayies!! den go down oso very scary coz can see the FLOOR BELOW den yolanda gave me her hand den she guided me down ALL THE WAY

den we took photos etc etc den go outta e place den saw azizi & leonard waiting there..where they were shouting at us..hahas yussof aka soffie went home hahas

den we went 2 e toilet^^ den i was STILL TREMBLING WHEN I WENT 2 E TOILET!! den went home while e others went 2 eat while some others oso went home

e hunks & babes who helped me r...
babes - nabilah,syaq,limei,huimin,ernie,kalai&yolanda (according 2 who went 1st)
hunks - alson,tong,andy,azizi,leonard&yussof aka soffie AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST E WONDERFUL TRAINER!!

really thank God that He blessed me wif so many wonderful ppl..they encouraged me when i was down,they picked me up(at least e trainer did)when i was down and crying,THEY WERE THERE 4 ME WHEN I NEEDED PEOPLE THERE 4 ME,they never let me feel alone,they egged me on,they gave me the confidence and encouragements which fueled me 2 continue

they trusted dat i would finish it..hahas leonard even said if he same grp as me 2morrow he would do ppt HAHAs but i dunno lehzz

but e thing is dat they were there when i needed some1..they hugged me when i needed comfort and warmth

& reminds me..there r bound 2 b obstacles in life,we will stumble and fall but we gotta pick ourselves up and continue e race coz it's not the end yet..we gotta perserve and grit our teeth and continue coz when we end e race we will get e reward..mine was hugs etc:P

& oso dat God is 4ever wif us..even if He dun feel like He is there..^^

2 e babes & hunks..u may not noe dis but u all really but u all really helped me beyond wad i can say..and im eternally grateful 2 God 4 blessing me wif such a wonderful class..really..

i noe i say already but its ok i really mean it & i dun mind saying it again

I LOVE YOU ALL DEARIES OF W45J!!
[alson,tong,nabilah,syaq,limei,andy,huimin,ernie,kalai,
yolanda,azizi,leonard,yussof aka soffie]
AND e trainer..hahahas he so helpful:P


THANKS DEARS!! =P hahas^^

No comments: