Wednesday, May 7, 2008

waah tired hahas anyway yesterday i was tired and decided 2 take a short rest from 8.45 to 9 b4 going 2 bathe coz i was really tired and really very full coz i ate quite alot & i really felt like puking already..den so i lie on my parent's bed & promptly fell asleep..i was wrecked..really so tired sia..hahas coz my sis & her bf were in my room..hahas dats y couldnt rest there..hahas anyway so i fell asleep..den when i woke up(my mom nagged me up)it was already 10pm..hahas i wanted 2 erst 15mins i fell asleep 1hr15mins..aiyo..

anyway so when i woke up i was totally feeling terrible,i felt giddy and couldnt like even walk straight,and i felt like vommiting..really..den even after my bath i still felt very sick den so i posted on my personal message dat i was feeling terrible,wanna faint & vommit..den ah

WAH alot of ppl asked me if i was ok..hahas^^ thanks dearies..even my classmates got ask wor..i feel so loved..really..hahas..den after dat i realised i got pimple(no link),but e thing is i felt so totally loved..REALLY..

hahas thank God 4 blessing me wif so many ppl who r so nice!! i mean i've been taken care of my whole life..hahas pam take care of me like 4 years liao lahz!! dis year 5th year..hahahahas:P

perhaps the people wanna learn how 2 love more den ask God 4 more love den God gif them an unlovable person,namely ME!! hahas but i really appreciate all e concern dearies,yups im quite fine juz still feel abit like vommitting oni..my tummy lahz hahas^^

No comments: