Sunday, May 25, 2008

my rj is very long..hahas we muz write at least 250 words but i've exceeded dat number by qiute a large margin..hahas

but imagine if i juz wrote 1 sentence:"Go to my blog and see, http://most-precious-dreams.blogspot.com"

hahas wah confirm most outstanding..4 e wrong reasons..in a bad way..hahas but i throughly enjoyed myself..hahas

argh no1 online dat im close 2..dunno wad 2 say 2 them anyway hahas

sore throat..dunno is coz i scream too much dat day,or coz i;ve been eating too much unhealthy food..haiz..

imgine i tell pam i wanna eat porridge..hahas she;ll die..she got a 'bad experience' with me and porridge..hahas ask her urself im too embarassed 2 say:P

or u can oso ask her about e vanilla coke thingie:P i wont say..ask her urself:P my lips r sealed:P

i'll put my rj in 2morrow..i saved it coz i love e adventure learning experience hahas:P

No comments: