Thursday, May 29, 2008

whews im gonna b random again..of course im ALWAYS random..i gotta print stuff 4 alson..muz rmb..hahas anyway 2day i was trying 2 invite ppl i dunno 2 challenge ur limit 2..I REALLY WAN MY FRENZ 2 COME!! it lots of fun & i do wanna noe them better..haiz

anyway so when i reached my block it was ard 8plus,not yet 8.30 tho..den i went into the lift..i was listening 2 songs on my phone den at the lift there there was this guy waiting 4 e lift oso..so i stopped listening music a while den when e lift came he let me go in 1st..so nice lahz,gentleman^^..he's not singaporean..can hear from his accent..den after dat he got out den i listen music again den he walk behind me..den after awhile i heard like some1 saying excuse me or something..so i turned & stopped my music again..den he asked me if i studied in college..den i told him poly..den he ask me 1 sem how much..i dunno so i told him i think is 3 years de..den he looked sad & said..'oh coz i oso wanna study'..den i felt so sad 4 him!! really..its like u wanna study but u cant & others who can arent studying..den after dat i waved him bye & he went upstairs while i went down..nice guy hahas..makes me wanna study hard coz an education is so hard 2 get 4 others so i should appreciate this(tho i HATE presentations EVERYDAY,DAY IN DAY OUT,but i shall persevere!! jiayou melissa! hahas:P self motivation^^

& i dunno y suddenly 2day i suddenly miss wushu SO SO MUCH..really..i actually miss the trainings i miss the jokes i miss the times the silly people kajiao me i miss the times the people teach me SO PATIENTLY i miss the people..i miss the seniors & i miss some of e bukit batok ite ppl,like ace,kenny etc..& wei ren,yu ying etc..hahas coz they haf really helped me through my wushu times..e 3 years plus..hahas i even sorta miss e coach..e 1 i hate..hahas

i actually haf alot of interests..really ALOT..i shall name out a few interests..im interested in wushu(DUH ANY1 can C DAT)..im interested in dance..cant believe it rite? in fact the kind i like is those..wad do they call it? i dunno e 1 guy 1 gal de den the gal wear high heels etc de..den turn turn turn de..i dunno i think its really interesting and cool & its something i can never b..but i still like it..dats y i LOVE watching dances & i LOVE watching ppl perform wushu..

i love sports too..but not ball sports coz im scared of ball games..scared it hit me lahz..hahas but im interesting in running,swimming,cycling..hahas i think im weird sometimes..hahas:P i like 2 read as well..makes me sound boring but well i AM boring..hahas..i love watching people play sports as well..okiez SOME lahz hahas..wad else? i actually like learning..really..if u get me curious i can guarentee u i'll search hard 4 e info..hahas juz like e satellite thingie..(if u r lost,c my march 23rd post:P ) hahas when im curious i will keep wanting 2 noe & 2 find out..hahas

wad else uh? i like instrumental music u noe? hahas i haf an interest in music as well but i got no musical talent..hahas..i dunno wad else but i do noe dat confirm got more de..hahas OH im interested in magic.i absolutely LOVE watching people do magic tricks..or do things dat im easily amused de..like rubics cube..hahas i rmb limei brought it 2 school & THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE TAUGHT ME THREE DIFFERENT WAYS 2 solve e puzzle..i didnt manage 2 hahas dats y i find it interesting..hahas & e list goes on and on and on........................................

btw CHALLENGE UR LIMIT 2 IS THIS SUNDAY!! 1JUNE!! FREE PPL WHO R INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME!! really wan ppl 2 come!! its $15 inclusive of tshirt,badge and abit of food,and the 1st prize is $800 cash!! so 1 team got 10 ppl so each will get $80!! so PLEASE COME!! i guarentee fun..REALLY!! as i put in my personal message,'I GUARENTEE FUN OR UR $ BACK!!!' of course pls dun lie & say not fun if it is but u wan ur $$ back lahz..but PLEASE!! its a survival style theme if im not wrong..its gonna b fun..trust me.

No comments: