Monday, May 19, 2008

woah i haf SO MUCH 2 BLOG ABOUT AGAIN!!

hahas yesterday was e imposter service..YAYNESS!! i had no visitors coming tho><

hahas e imposter service had drama and 3 rp ppl acted!! hahas who else but............DAPHNE,LUKE & KAI EN!! hahas they acted great:P

hahas there was warm up & its like nehe ran up on stage den he was supposed 2 blow a balloon and burst it,against 2 tp brothers hahas den so he blow blow blow den his was e SMALLEST den so we were like looking..den HE PUT E BALLOON 2 E GROUND AND BURST IT!! hahas i was totally shocked..i thought"oh no nehe's gonna get disqualified" WHO NOES?? HE WON!! hahas $10 voucher of bens & jerrys ice cream:P i never eat b4 hahahas..i was shocked bcoz every1 would haf thought it meant BLOW TILL BURST but they said burst e balloon & WAH nehe so creative hahas he burst it,in a different way:P den mic&daph classmate oso won 1,for drinking water e fastest,biggest capacity hahas:P

den after service we went 2 cine coz got voucher 4 ice cream but it was full so we went 2 e basement 2 rest etc hahas den guisiang & i started kajiao-ing each other hahas:P was fun:P den they decided 2 eat ice cream another day & so instead they decided 2 go hongkong cafe(i dunno where dat is) in somerset 2 eat instead but since it was late i decided 2 go home instead..hahas but b4 dat i was chasing guisiang around when they were making e decision where 2 go,we kajiao-ed each other:P hahas she's alot more noisy le hahas its nice lahz im glad wor..hahas she's very fun 2 talk 2:P hahas so den in e end it was shareen,andrew,abigail (did i spell it correctly?),mg(mic & daph fren),& me going home hahas

so andrew got out 1st,at bishan,den shareen & abigail at amk den me at yishun(duh) and lastly mg at chua chu kang if im not wrong..2 change 2 lrt..hahas he got say where he stay but i 4got..whoops..hahas:P

so when i found out at amk dat oni left me & him i was like "UH OH DIE!!" coz i ABSOLUTELY dunno how 2 talk 2 ppl im not close 2 w/o a group..group easier 2 talk mahz hahas..BUT luckily he isnt like me last time..last time i oni gif 1 word answer..yes,no,ok..hahas but he's real easy 2 talk 2 lahz hahas:P

so i asked him about UT..den he started laughing..den he told me dat 4 a particular UT he had not enough time 2 finish e last 2 qns so 4 e 2nd last qn he anyhow scribbled something on it den 4 e last qn he wrote 'lol'..hahas so funny lahz:P den after dat he taught me about computing,e border thing,IN 2 TRAIN STOPS!!! OR LESS!! hahas so cool rite? & I UNDERSTOOD IT!!! hahas u muz understand teaching me is no easy task wor!! hahas but he made it sound so simple hahas:P thanks!! hahas:P so anyway at yishun i alighted & went home..hahas:P

nothing much after dat excpet dat my mom refused 2 believe me when i said dat i DID not haf e memory card 4 e taiwan photos,last decemeber when we went taiwan..den she KEPT INSISTING IT WAS WIF ME!! argh so irritating i NOE if it's wif me anot rite? but NO SHE JUZ DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!! makes me so mad im not senile ok i NOE WHETHER I TOOK IT ANOT i didnt even touch it coz after i came back e next day i went 2 X29 camp and when i came back in was already in e com..argh she never believes me..

joan's sick:(get well soon my dearest joan..MISS YA!! love ya too=)

& sheng yang's got a gf..HAHAHAHA sheng yang's my sec school fren,& my bestest male fren hahas coz he's JUZ SO BLUR!! hahas sotong:P but he got gf le wor!! hahas but dun haf picture of her hahas dunno is dun haf or dun wanna show me wor..hahas:P good 4 him tho..i think he'll make a good bf he so blur he wont noe how 2 cheat on a girl:P hahas lucky he dunno my blog..rite?

later going my grandma house 2 celebrate mothers' day..belated hahas^^

No comments: