Saturday, February 27, 2016

Updated blogskin

I am an idiot. All along I used a typical template by blogger and I always wished that I could have a blue themed template. Because I like the colour blue, it feels relaxing.

And I always wanted that basic theme to be blue!! Always made more sense to me for it to be blue.. I mean got bird flying right.. why brown-ish theme? Should be blue what.

AND TODAY I REALISED I CAN CUSTOMIZE THE COLOUR AND FONTS AND ETC!!

What socery is this?! Therefore now my blog is BLUE THEMED!! Super loves!!



..
Just quarrelled. What is love? It aint some rainbows and butterflies in your stomach and happiness and chocolates and sweetness.
It's just tears, unattainable expectations, accusations, putting down.

I fucking miss you. I fucking wanna cuddle.

Can I just have a cuddle buddy please? I dont care if people call me a slut. I've been indirectly called one by you for my dressing anyway. I want my cuddle buddy to be you. Because I fucking love you.

I just.. want a cuddle. I just want to feel loved. I just want to feel wanted.

1 comment:

-BIMBO said...

I can hug you<3333333