Friday, February 19, 2016

Desaru 14Feb-16Feb

So, went to Desaru on 14-16 Feb. Tony rented a car in Malaysia and drove up. The resort was not too bad, Pulai Resort. Expected the pool to be bigger tho.. I mean it isnt small but I wanted a huge pool to swim in.. But in the end I didnt swim much and DIDNT TAN AT ALL. Even after an hour in the sun. WTH totally. And to make things worse, Tony tanned quite a fair bit. Angry ttm!!

Went to Firefly cruise and Fruit Farm, nothing else much. Just mostly relaxing I guess? But 3D2N is definitely not enough cuz we reached on 14th at about 4pm, then went Firefly cruise, next day swimming pool, massage, Frui farm, and then to Kota Tinggi for dinner. Then back already late night. Next day checked out at 10am:( Cuz return car at 12.

Was not bad a trip but was quite affected cuz the day before had a major bad quarrel. And I cant help looking at him and thinking this aint gonna last forever.

During our quarrel I walked away.. and he never gave chase. He never made any effort. Instead he let me walk away and home myself and never contacted me. Until after that to tell me he let me be 'cuz he wanted me to cool down. And then asked me to confirm if I was still meeting Pam together with him.

Nice to know that that's all he cares about.

Alrighty. Supposed to do assignment but everything else seems more exciting and interesting than assignment thats why I came to blog. But mood aint good so, bye.

No comments: