Wednesday, February 24, 2016

5th Bike Pract (LAST LESSON 1!!)

TODAY IS THE DAY OF MY BIKE LESSON AND I FINALLY MANAGED TO PASS LESSON 1!!

Seriously super happy cuz I wasn't expecting to pass. Good thing was that the bike I got today wasn't the horrible one from the last lesson. Else I tell you.. CONFIRM need retake again.

Anyway! Everything went pretty well.. except after that when the instructor brought us to this place with a little course which consists of 2 circles (but not figure 8 or whatever), I was behind this guy who was behind another guy and I don't know which one is slow.. but the 2nd rider was right behind the first. And I was right behin the 2nd. And then because the speed was so slow, 2nd rider and I boh started wobbling and then somehow the 2nd rider slowed down even more and in order not to hit him, I wobbled and my bike fell.

When I fell I was totally demoralised already because in my mind I was like Wah Lau dammit I gotta take Lesson 1 AGAIN.

And I couldn't lift my bike though I tried afew times. So in the end the rider behind me came off his bike and helped me lift it up. Super nice of him! Or maybe I was in the way because he can't go until I go. Hahahaha. Either way thankful to him.

After that more or less ended so that was fine. Also managed to bring my bike up to main stand in 1 try so that was good in the sense it didn't make me feel worse. Sat down and just thought to myself sian Lesson 1 again. Felt really down and demoralised and basically crappy.

Instructor came out and called us all and he said some stuffs and said "You all will have to come back". My heart totally sank but I tried not to look disappointed because well it's my own skills right. Then he observed us all and said "For Lesson 2." HAHAHA We were all a little shocked and didn't know how to respond and I think the instructor was a tad disappointed at our lack of reaction. Hahaha. This instructor is nice though.

I can't really sink in that I hav finally passed my Lesson 1 though. And already worried for my next bike pract. What is this right. Haha. Nonetheless I was really happy and kinda emotional when the instructor said Lesson 2.

Finally!! Worried though. I hope I never get that lousy bike from Pract 2 and 4 though.

Not very exciting posts recently because no mood.

No comments: