Friday, February 19, 2016

4th Bike Practical (AND STILL LESSON 1 FML)

So on 12th Feb I went for my 4th bike practical and.. so 'cuz Tony rented a car so he sent me to SSDC.. and went off to do his own stuff. Went up and prepared etc.. and got the same bike as my 2nd lesson. That bike is terrible. I swear. Like the throttle is kinda faulty?! I kept jerking and stalling during the 2nd lesson but during the 3rd (different bike) I totally didnt. And now 4th lesson the faulty bike again and I kept stalling and jerking again. FML. I think I might not have very good control anyway but this bike made it worse.

So.. I didn't pass my Lesson 1 AGAIN AND I HAVE TO RETAKE LESSON 1 AGAIN. I wanted to see what was the plate number of this faulty bike so I never take it again but I TOTALLY FORGOT TO LOOK. I seriously never wanna get this bike again. I mean yes I might not be good at controlling yet, but this bike makes it even more difficult!!

I really wonder how many lessons I will need before I pass lesson 1.. Feeling demoralized ttm.

No comments: