Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2nd Bike Pract (Lesson 1)

So on Friday 29Jan I went for my 2nd bike pract. Kinda knew what I was gonna do since the instructor told us that we are still at mini circuit and haven't learn gear 2. So I assumed probs still mini circuit and learn gear 2?

Anyway!! I bought my knee and elbow pads and although they were free sized and therefore still alittle big for me, HOWEVER THEY ARE SO AWESOME. LIKE I DONT HAVE TO USE THE SMELLY ONES FROM SSDC ANYMORE!! Totally awesomez!

So I went, again at the 8.15am slot and there were more people.. So I was a little stressed and scared and basically felt awkward. Instructor told us to go around the mini circuit and I was doing that when suddenly beside me came a "hi!' Looked to the side and it was the guy who was with me during the 1st pract!! Felt better after that cuz at least got someone I kinda know?

After awhile the instructor stopped us and taught us how to change to 2nd gear and told us to practise. And slowly he began plucking some of them out. Initially we are 5 people and he plucked 2 of them out to the bigger circuit..

So another instructor came to oversee us and he was kinda stern so I was a little more nervous, after I already know my control aint very good.

Eventually when I was stopping (the mini circuit has 3 stop lines), he asked me "Do you know why your instructor never bring you to the bigger circuit?" I said I didn't and he said my control not good. I sweved and sometimes went out of line, and also didn't adhere to the centre of my lane but sometimes stopped at the very side. And because the bigger circuit is 2 way, so if my control isn't good and my instructor lets me go, if i swerve onto the kerb still nvm, but if I swerve onto the opposite lane and there is another vehicle that would be dangerous.

So I continued at the mini circuit the whole time. I tried to control better but I think still not good. Got quite demoralised as well.

Finally lesson ended and I went to sit down, beside the guy from my 1st lesson. He was also like me, still stuck at the mini circuit. And even though he was behind me so he often had to wait for me to move off before his turn came, and my bike kept stalling and causing him to have to wait behind me for some time, however once I sat down he smiled and told me something like 'Not bad this time you got improve!' I told him instructor said my control not good and he laughed and said he also. Felt better after that cuz even though I don't think I improved but nonetheless the encouragement was really nice.

So after that went off home after booking my 3rd first pract. Haha. I got a little demoralised and told Tony wah my mouth really suay. I said I prob need to take 4 times or something. Really think will kena.

And home and rest(: Hope I can persevere and do well!! This time the instructor more stern so I got a little intimidated and demoralised. Hope I will be stronger!

No comments: