Saturday, January 22, 2011

wad i put on fb:



‎2day after teaching a particularly stubborn and super irritating kid and yet not shouting at her despite the desire to;i realised i was being more patient than i could ever imagine(: appalled by my patience♥

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! selfpraise(:

HAHA i seriously think i was very patient wif her. especially since she's such an awful bitch and everything. and she treats me and my boss different. i dun see why thr should be a difference. of cuz im on different levels wif them, but either way im still her "teacher" and should be treated wif respect? but no, she's called me stupid, said 2 be her maid, and insisted im wrong more than a thousand times. like wth. i hate her. (:

and another kid at work. omg. his didi so cute. he so naughty. like wth sia. SPOILT BRAT. dats de oni thing i could think of. SPOILT BRAT. i really wished i could lash out at the 2 of them(i mean the spoilt brat and the irritating girl. not the spoilt brat and his didi. his didi so cute!!)

one day, when i quit, they will be one of the major reasons. (:



on a sidenote; zoey quittin=( 2morrow her last day. 1st ly, now her
='(
i miss them.

on a random sidenote: a yr1 colleague thought I was yr1. omggg. HAHAHAHAHA!!





& seriously;i gt a craving for another tuesday nite. HAHA!! stawberry♥
hahas. i was telling deanna:
*bt i seriously had fun
*die
*later ii oso like 2 drink
*think wont la




HAHAHA!! i keep thinkiin of de fun we had. mayb its oso cuz i got to like REALLY relax and all. tho seriously; i really wanna go eastcoast 2 chill 0ut. sit at the dunno wad. look like rocks but wadever. sit thr and juz let the breeze blow my hair and see and hear the waves♥
2 REALLY get some rest. like REST rest. not like juz SLEEP rest or all dat.



I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life♥

No comments: