Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i simply cant wait 2 graduate and do all the things i wanna do♥

but yet i noe dat once i graduate i'll feel lost like siao.

bt seriously!! i haf a few things dat i wanna do before i get a fulltime job/start univ

like:
-LEARN BIKE. omg.
-learn french if possible
-lifeguard cert
-go 0ut more wif my frenz (clique;pam;dumbs;churchies;colleagues). IMPORTANT MAX. i didnt really appreciate so much till ushers steamboat. omg. loves.
-graduation trip!!♥
-taiwan wif sis; whether or not grad trip is taiwan; i still wanna taiwan wif sis. can shop more=D


there's confirm more ok? i wanna learn unicycle bt im afraid dats gonna be hard. horse riding too. even french is gonna be a huge challenge.


however; i oso wanna swim more. TANNER MELISSA!! seriously wans. HAHA!!♥



sidenote:ever since ushers steamboat; i REAAAAAAAALLY wanna thank a few people. this is random. bt i believe that appreciation doesnt need an occasion(:

i wanna appreciate:

DUMBS:

lianjie-大dumb! thanks 4 listening 2 my rants. seriously. when u down & i down u still listen 2 me rant and lemme scold u & all. seriously, dunno how u tahan 1. i confirm scold alr. bt really! thanks loads; from the bottom of my ♥
(:
ps: thanks 4 de random htht talk on sat. seriously random. hope u're feeling better!(: and im gonna niam 4ever about UUUUUUUUU making me go 2 tamp & reach home later den normal. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ruth-中dumb! hahas seriously; we used 2 b close like.. i dunno. superglue. HAHAHA!! i miss de astons wif u. i dunno why. everytime think of u i think of de time when we didnt noe whr 2 eat, we called dumb and tried 2 entice him 2 come 0ut eat wif us but he PANGSEH US. & we went astons;cathy; to eat and we listen songs thr etc. refused 2 go till a song dat we didnt noe came up(: and den we wanted 2 tauhuey bt it was raining. hahas. misssssses!! ♥


bestie: pamela-POMS! seriously, i never expected us 2 still stay in contact till now. i noe its weird 2 say dat, bt its cuz i've never been de type 2 contact people 1st. & cuz u got like super lotsa frenz, i didnt expect u 2 keep in contact wif me much either! but seriously, thanku so much!!♥ especially when u still make de effort 2 keep in contact. i REALLY appreciate dat. ♥ u!(:


clique:
deanna-DEANNAAA!! hahas. seriously. everytime im down u try 2 cheer me up(: thanks 4 always being so cheerful and all; and so caring!! really easy 2 talk 2 u and all!! genting AND kl!! wosome(: down muz say ah! dun mia! tell us; cuz we care!!(: KEEP IN TOUCH EVEN AFTER GRAD HORS!! thanks 4 all de cards!! words is my 1st love lang u noe? hahas(:

siewping-SIEWWPINGG!(: hahas. seriously im not very close 2 u. but u still mean alot 2 me. ur frantic waving and ur shouting "MEL!!" everytime u see me really makes me feel so loved(: u're so sillyyyy!!(: and u're a really sweet girl!! GO OUT MORE OFTEN!!(: especially when grad!!

ziguang-PIGGG!! hahas. definitely most comfortable wif u among all de guys in the clique. i think wad brought us close is probs de realrun and nikerun. HAHA!! especially nikerun. omg. i cant believe u so bagua. can talk wif me so long while waiting 4 mac lunch. bt really thanks!! im gonna blog smt here cuz it really makes me laugh each time. "Ok my ears are all urs but try not 2 take both if not my mum will say i bu ting hua lol.." seriously. makes me laugh EVERYTIME. hahas. thanks 4 ur listening ear and ur lameness. appreciates loads(: btw; dun kill me 4 posting dat hor. i sharing my joy(: & dun say u will paiseh etc. u wont de l0r=D

songzhi-STALKERR!! hahas!! tho im like seriously nt v close 2 u & all; but still, u mean alot. cuz u stalk; and u care. hahas. like when u see im emoing on my blog u ask wad happened. when i post emo nicks on fb u ask me wads wrong. same when u see it on others blogs/fbs. hahas. seriously thanks stalker!! u make me feel cared for(:

(btw; im nt including EVERYONE u'kno. juz those dat i really wanna appreciate ALOT now. please dun feel offended if i didnt mention u. i still do)

eileen-EILEEEEEN. hahas. seriously. a parttime stalker. HAHA!! emo nicks on msn u oso realise. like omgg. HAHA!! bt really; thanks so much; u'kno. cuz sometimes im facing church related problems and u understand; and u listen; and u advise. so ya. really appreciate!! wad i especially rmb is dat day on friday when i was feelin real down and u came 2 chat wif me and made me smile(: thanks!! really appreciate u in my life!!(:


churchies/usher-ies?

candace-tho i dunno u dat well, but really appreciate u; cuz u always randomly come hug me and talk 2 me. hahas!! really appreciate it! tho touch aint really my love lang, but an encouraging pat on de shoulder/a warm hug never fails 2 cheer me up lor!! & ur silliness is really classically u!! i really enjoy being wif u cuz u never fail 2 make me smile wif ur silly antics(:

cedric-hahas cedric. really appreciate him (im using "him" instead of "u" mostly cuz i think he doesnt noe my blog) for being so patient wif me. seriously. every little thing dat i face in contacting de leaders 4 holycom/housekeeping; i rush 2 him asking him. i dont really think wad 2 do?! my wad 2 do is always "ask cedric." hahas. bt i really appreciate him for being so patient; whenever i encounter problems he always replies de solution so fast(: thanks cedric!!

jolene-like i said dat day, she's really very patient wif me too!! same as cedric, sometimes i'll like face problems during ushering, and mostly im supposed 2 noe how 2 handle cuz im more senior, but sometimes i dunno; and jolene never fails 2 help me and never scold me 4 being 4getful etc

sarah-sarah link(: she oso dunno my blog(: another parttime stalker i think. everytime my fb gt emo nicks; she never comments. she texts me encouraging texts(: she's like those behind-the-scenes kinda thing. cuz she never shows out. bt i really appreciate it cuz she never fails 2 make me feel so encouraged(: thanks link!(:

bentan-hahas!! bent. (: i rmb u saying benchan was benCH while u're benT. =D anyway! i really wanna thank u; cuz u oso, never fail 2 try 2 cheer me up whenever u see im down. & never fail 2 ask me how am i and all. i really appreciate it! even tho i never realised it till-USHERS STEAMBOAT!!♥ hahas! ya. like i said, seriously. u mean alot 2 me man. cuz i think its really hard 2 find a fren like u cuz we're not from de same grp; nt from de same sch etc. i dun even rmb how we got close. HAHAHA!! bt anyway, seriously; thanks(:




ok!! -appreciation end-♥

No comments: