Sunday, January 9, 2011

the closest i get to romantic love; is love songs.

hahahaha!! quite true?


anyway; im still on de "i want a bf" mode.
any takers? HAHAHA!!



but ok. 2morrow im going 0ut swimming wif some dumbos, and then dinnering wif churchies

& i haven even blogged about my bdae wif my dumbs, which is like 1month+ ago. wth rite?
& my kl trip. HAHAHAHA!!


really gt no mood 2 blog. mayb when i haf a bf i'll get better?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! ok seriously, this is getting bad.
of cuz im exaggerating the despo-ness; but its tue dat i feel lonely.

owellsss.

& i took a test at kumon 2day. 2 check my level. so i can do their ws and improve etc. & i did super badly. tho i laughed and kidded about it, but i think i was quite affected. i did badly. wth? & im sure they're gonna fire me or something. HAHA!!





♥you say it best; when you say nothing at all

No comments: