Monday, January 31, 2011

citravescent; my saviour(:

hahas. ok not exactly. bt it does save me from pains when im peeing(:

incase u all are wondering wad on earth citravescent is, it is (drumrolls please!)
tadah!
"Citravescent is a urinary and systemic alkaliniser, gastric antacid, helps relieve the burning discomfort and frequency caused by urinary tract infections."

yups(: i often haf urinary tract problems=( bad i'kno. i used 2 take cranberry little tablets before (which help in urinary tract infections as well; but citravescent is when it HURTS then u take. den cranberry is supposed 2 b taking everyday kind i think). bt i've been neglecting them. & now my body's reminding me=( by giving me pains when i pee.=( the burning discomfort dat they stated. =(




ok anyway!

i saw this on sixbillionsecrets.com

"I wish I had a guy best friend.

The kind that adults joked you would always marry someday; that would be there in a heartbeat when I needed him; that spent practically every waking second with me.

The kind that will someday admit he's always been secretly in love with me.

That's always been my dream. "


aw. dat has always been my dream too!!
but rite now, tho i haf this longing 2 haf this kinda guy fren; i cant think of any guy 2 slot into the position. as in, i cant think of any guy who i would like think of when i read this. its juz dat i WANT 2 haf a guy fren like dat. not like i WANT *random guy's name* 2 be like dat.




& im gonna be random AGAIN. 3 random topics in 1 blogpost.

i miss soffie!! and i miss cy!! HAHAHAHA!!
(:






eileen's bdae post 2 be on her bdae itself♥

No comments: