Thursday, January 20, 2011

quite lazy and everything 2 update, but i guess i should all the same(:

anyway! on monday deanna told me dat the clique was thinking of going drinking etc. den ask me wanna go anot. i say nt sure leh, cuz tuesday gt work, den meet them after work awhile jiu muz go home etc ma. den nvm, told her i'll confirm again. tuesday i didnt think about it at all

den after ut deanna asked me again, den randomly decided, hey, y not GO MY HOUSE OVERNITE after drinkin? so no need every1 take cab back, exp sia. so ok! call my mama, ok wif her, den told them OK!(:

den i went off 2 work, and then met them at clarke quay after work. they waited 4 me at central tho they could haf gone 2 de bar 1st♥♥

thanks people♥

btw people present: deanna yvonne yona ziguang jinghao dedrick

(:

den they wanted a pub which can sing song de, so slowly walk around, finally went into this pub called strawberry

sit down on sofa seats!! den yona, who was sitting beside me, suddenly point 2 de walls "eh melissa. look."

den i turn 2 see. OMG GOT COCKROACH!! wah. disgusted max. bt its ok, wif de clique even wifout drinking oso can high. talktalk den i totally 4gt about the cockroach(:

den they bought..black label? according 2 zg its black label.

den happyhappy all cups filled-.- by dat zg l0r. den happyhappy ask every1 2 drink-.-

but ok leh i find de taste. mayb cuz its diluted=D


anyway! den juz slackslack l0r(: den zg encouraged me 2 try drinking it juz liddat wif0ut being mixed wif coke. i actually like de warmwarm sensation down the throat(: but i dun really like the taste; its bitter 2 me still.

but the warmth very comforting(: is dat why people drink when they're down? o.0

but still; didnt drink alot. den dat jh keep saying i didnt drink blahblahblah. i ignored him-.- HAHA!!

den cuz initially its deanna and zg coming my house 2 stay. den yvonne stays super near oso, sembawang. den yona stays yishun oso. den i oso wad. den oh no. 5 people how 2 cab? cuz jh and dedrick initially going home de ma, nt going my house.

den randomly become tony come fetch me on bike. OMG BIKE SIAAAA!!♥
den in de end reach my housedownstairs wait 4 them, when they reached i stunned oni. cuz i knew they were buying beer 2 drink downstairs my house. den i didnt noe gt who bt i didnt expect jh and dedrick. in de end de 1st cab was deanna yvonne jh dedrick.

zg was supposed 2 send yona back bt in de end they both came over AS WELL. funnyy!! bt my house was latched from in inside so couldnt get in.

& my mom was scolding me 2day (juz oni) 4 making my frenz come all de way den no house 2 go into & said i should haf called home. bt seriously, i dunno. i juz felt very angry and all when she said dat. she say she'll wake up v fast. last time when my sis overnite 0utside and called back hai bu shi I WOKE UP AND WOKE HER UP 2 PICK UP DE MA? wth.

guilt trip oni. wth. nt like i dont already feel guilty rite.
ok from now on, never ever invite any1 over cuz plans 2 stayover at my house always freaking fail. my house will NEVER EVER be open 4 stayovers again.

its quite sad cuz i was REALLY looking 4ward 2 it. damn. & when i reached home and saw my mama put all de mattresses on the floor, omg it juz feels so homey and all. really sad sia. owells.


den we went mac cuz couldnt get in, and zg and deanna slept awhile, while de rest ate brekkie. yona listen music. after dat yona went off 1st, she walked home; she stays yishun ma
den jh and deanna went off after.
den dedrick went off. he cui la. walk oso cannot walk properly sia. (& he KEEP ON ASKING WHETHER WE;RE SWIMMING ANOT, tho told him no more den once alr)

den yvonne and zg pei me talktalk cuz i couldnt go home yet. hahas. i enjoyed the time(:



i've been really thinking u'kno. this clique. we're close, but for the life of me, i cant think of any ONE SPECIFIC person whom i can turn 2 EVERYTIME. like sometimes i'll turn 2 deanna. sometimes 2 zg. etc etc. no ONE single person. so ya. it sorta gets me jealous when i think of the people around(nt juz in my clique) who haf someone who'll always be thr. u'kno?
ok. dats juz a thinkaloud.



(btw i reached home and slept at about 9am till about 2pm, till dat stupid tony go call me-.- den after dat i went back 2 sleep again. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! till like 5plus=x)

No comments: